Gardevoir

I stared at the woman that stared back at me, her face pixie like. I was dumbfounded as she had told me her name. She said she was Gardevoir but I knew Gardevoir was a pokemon, she was humanlike. I wondered more about her as she said she was the Gaurdian of the pokemon and also mentioned she was raised by the creatures.

"Tell me about yourself" I asked her.

She ghosted towards me and stretch out her hand. I looked back confused. "Take it dear child and let me use my physic powers to show you everything."

There I was flashing through what seemed to be the past. I watched as a clone of Gardevoir began growing younger and younger before disappearing all together. I was expecting it to stop here and to watch but we kept going backwards into time. After several minutes it stopped. I looked all around and noticed nothing. Suddenly Gardevoir spoke.

Those of my mothers species is the closest thing to human a Pokemon has ever gotten. Though their form isn't exact with the arms and legs as humans have but we are the closest. My father was a trainer, he was a good man. He was a young boy when he found his first pokemon-.

Gardevoir showed stood beside me as a young boy with pale white hair and a pointed face walked onto the scene where a pokemon was wounded from an attack.

That is my mother when she was just a little Ralts and nothing more. My father saved her after she had been attacked by a wild pokemon. He took her home and nursed her back to health and she was his first and only pokemon for his entire life. As he got older and so did my mother they began bonding on levels never seen or heard of before-.

The scene changed and a teenaged boy with green hair and pale skin stood beside a older looking Ralts. They just stared at one another, the boy was smiling and it seemed as the pokemon was too.

As they fell in love with one another they began taking doing things that no one understood. One of those things was making love. Though my mother never spoke because of her psychic gifts they were able to communicate. My mother knew that he loved her and with her gift he let it be known to him that she felt the same.

The scene changed and it seemed like the pokemon was now full grown. She looked like Gardevoir herself just not as human like. The pokemon also seemed to be protecting a nest of eggs.

My mother and fathers love making created a nest consisting of one egg. It took 90 days for me to hatch. I was part human part pokemon, my parents called me their little pixie. I had human parts but I looked like my mother in so many ways.

The scene shifted and the familiar boy lay in a bed sick. Gardevoir was beside him looking disraught and troubled.

My father grew ill one season and then quickly passed. Because of his death my mother grew sick and passed as well. I was born and orphaned in the same week. But within the next hours I was adopted by a couple of pokemon, pokemon like my mother.

A full grown Gardevoir and another pokemon looking similar but male appeared on the scene and saw the orphaned half human half pokemon Ralts.

It was a Gallade and a Gardevoir who took me in and raised me. They protected me and taught me everything about their world. With their love I grew strong and evolved until it was my turn to be on my own. Since that day I have taken care of pokemon and helped raise those that are abandoned.

As she finished her last sentence the scene slowly shifted back to normal and we were once again standing in the forest. I blinked a few times just to be sure and then quickly checked to make sure my bag was still at my side.

"So you are half human half pokemon?" She nodded her head. "It's nice to have made your acquaintance."

It wasn't until I yawned that I realized the light of the day was fading quickly away. It was soon to be dark and I needed to get back to the castle before the doors were locked. I didn't want to get in trouble on my first day that would be embarrassing.

"You seem anxious dear child, what is it that bothers you?" She asked me.

"I have to get back to my school before I get in trouble. I am sorry to have to leave so soon." I turned to walk away before she suddenly appeared before me.

"You can't leave it is too dark and there are pokemon that come out at night that would attack you and harm you terribly. Without a strong pokemon of your own you shouldn't be traveling these woods alone."

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

"You can stay in my home for as long as you need to. But before you leave on your own again you need a pokemon." Gardevoir took hold of my arm and we suddenly disappeared.

When we reappeared I was standing before a massive tree that had a door. It reminded me of a fairtale my mother used to read to me called Winnie the Pooh.