Chapter Seven: I've Fallen In Love

It's been two months since I found out that I live in a world with angels, demons and humans. Thalia and the Evans have been more open with me ever since. I visited the Evans enough that they ended up giving me their house key and I gave them mine. Thalia and Hazel turned out to be really good friends and Caine and I have been hanging out a lot. But Damian and I spend the most time together. We have gotten to know each other so well, we would be classified as best friends.

I walk into the cafeteria. My cast which had been full of signatures had just recently been taken off, and I had full access to my arm again. Although I used it carefully, just in case. I quickly find my friends and sit with them.

"Damian can you get me some food?" I ask.

"I'm not your maid." Damian says.

"But you can be nice." I say sweetly with a smile. Damian rolls his eyes and gets up to go get me some lunch.

"Hey, Ivy, you can play guitar again right?" Chris asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"That's awesome! We can record a new song soon." Selena says.

"How does tomorrow night sound?" Bryan asks as Damian sets a tray of food in front of me.

I pick up the apple and nibble at it.

"I think I can make it then." I say with a nod.

"Yay! I'll be counting the minutes!" Anna says. We laugh and then we eat our lunches talking about little things.

***

I pull into the Evans drive way, but it looks like no ones home because there are no others cars but mine. I unlock the door with my key and set my school bag down. I walk into the room where I had my first official physical fight. I turn on some music and stand in front of the mirror, and I dance.

No one was around so I let the moves flow out of me like emotions. The song ends and a new one comes on, I dance to that one to. I dance to about five more songs before desperately needing a drink. I turn around to find Caine clapping for me. I roll my eyes, then I realize he has his phone out.

He was video taping me! I glare at him and he seems to get the message because he books it. He runs out of the house and I am close on his heels. I realize we're moving faster than any human. We are running so fast that things are flying by us. Caine runs to the forest and I follow him, easily dodging the random branches hanging out and the roots on the ground. Finally I get close enough to grab Caine but he puts on a burst of speed. I scowl at his back and turn as he does. Suddenly I run into something hard and go flying backwards.

I look up to see Damian standing in front of me. Caine justs smirks and waves his phone playfully around in the air. I glare at him and Damian helps me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I will be once Caine deletes it." I say.

"Deletes what?" Damian asks.

"I caught her dancing." Caine says, mocking me by continuing to wave his phone around.

"Oh Ivy, of course you'd get mad over that." Damian says rolling his eyes.

"Well he didn't even ask permission." I whine.

"C'mon lets go back." Damian says. He picks me up then Caine and him run beside each other back to the house. Caine walks off to do something with me staring him down, so Damian drags me upstairs and to his room.

"Damian can't I kill him now?" I ask.

"No." Damian laughs. I frown and jump on his bed.

"That's not fair." I whine.