16.

"Please Dae Dae! Pretty Please!"

"No."

I pouted, visibly frustrated with this man-child before me. I had been trying to convince Ronan (aka Dae Dae) to come to the fashion show with me but he kept adamantly refusing.

"Why do you want me to go anyway? It's just a show where shallow people all form together to watch even more shallow people flaunt their bodies to the flashing cameras..." Ronan huffed out in annoyance while I gave him a doubtful look.

"I can't help but think you've had some personal experiences with these 'shallow people'. You weren't, oh I don't know, a model in your past life were you?"

Much to my shock horror Ronan actually blushed! He blushed!

I started laughing hysterically in his face, ignoring the the side glances I was given by passerby's in the school hallway or the death stare I was receiving from Ronan. 

"Lemme guess? Was it Calvin Klein boxers?" I continued playfully.

The red on Ronan's cheeks seeped through to the tips of his ears.

"O-oh my! Hahahahahaha! You actually...." I cut myself off abruptly at Ronan's malicious scowl before calming myself down and leaning on my locker casually. "I-I mean, cool dude. Modelling underwear is totally awesome..."

His grey eyes narrowed on my own mismatched ones contradicting the smile he tried to hide.

"Whatever Dakota," I almost swooned at the hearing of my name slipping past his lips. "Just tell me why you want me to come to this stupid fashion show."

Now, it was my turn to blush.

"W-well, um you see...w-well, the t-thing is....."

"Spit it out."

Here goes nothing...

"I'm going to be one on the models!" I closed one eye lid, embracing myself for the hateful comments he was going to throw at me like he did at models in general earlier.

I slowly looked up at Ronan after a period of long agonizing silence only to be found with shocked grey irises full of panic.

"I'm really sorry Kota! I-I didn't mean to call you shallow. It's just..ah fuck. I fucked up aye?"

A frown escaped my bare lips at his crestfallen face, his eyes showing his own shame. I didn't like seeing him like this, my heart couldn't take it.

"Hey, its okay. I'm not actually a model. Just a fill in."

I gave him a smile, signifying that he was forgiven while he stared at me in shock.

"So we're good even after I indirectly called you shallow?"

I nodded.

"Just promise me one thing,"

Ronan's face fell into a cautious mask. Uhh.... he's back, the Ronan I know and...wait never mind.

"Depends on the promise..." His deep voice spoke in a wary tone, obviously not trusting of my intentions.

I lunged at him, wrapping my arms around his waist and tippy toed so my lips just barely touched his ear.

I felt him tense then shiver at the sliver of contact.

"You'll be there. For me."

After I whispered the words into his ear I untangled myself from his arms and bounced excitedly to my next class leaving an open mouthed Mr. Daeshova behind.

Hey!!! Sorry for the short chapter loves but I don't want this book to be too serious so I shorten the level of content if that makes sense...

Donate a vote or comment to make an author happy! lol.

Love, Globug <3