1.

"Can I sit next to you?"

The bus rattled and shook, my hands gripping onto the rails for dear life.

"Please?"

He did not look up.

Instead his focus was soley on his phone.

"No."

His was voice deep. Uncaring.

The bus shook once more. My knuckles now white as I clung onto the rails even more desperately than before.

Every seat was taken. Except for the one next to him.

"Go away, I don't want you to sit next to me."

I flicked away his crude words.

He still hadn't looked up from his phone screen. I think he was playing flappy bird.

I hated that game.

I royally sucked at it.

Before the stupid bus suffered another seizure, I quickly took a seat next to him.

The boy's head shot up.

Well I shouldn't really say 'boy'. He did look a bit older.

A year or two maybe?

Grey eyes widened at my form before narrowing.

He was beautiful. But his next words contradicted that first thought.

"Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck is wrong with your eyes"

He liked the word fuck.

I did not stutter, like how I imagined most girls would have in his prescense.

This is not a wattpad book.

Although his looks were close to perfection. I had seen many others like him.

My mother worked in the model industry. I had seen many exotic beauties that not many people could make me glance at them twice. Much less stutter.

Choosing to answer only one of his questions I let my name slip past my lips.

"I am Dakota Rodriguez."