My boyfriend~Chapter 4~Dipper's POV

"Yes bill.!!" I say excited because I have waited so long to here that form him. And we kiss and we cuddle and finally go to sleep...

~the next morning~
I wake up to something warm and soft so I open my eyes and see bill and I jump trying to remember what happened and I remember we had woo hoo (you know what I mean) and I turn red and jump up but fall back down. "Ouch, ouch why.?" I say out loud by accident and I wake up Bill. "Dipper your not supposed to get up.!" Bill tells me and I try to get up again but fall back down.

"Hey don't get up I told you already okay.!" Bill tells me and picks me up and kisses my forehead and puts me on the bed. "I will make you something to eat okay." He says to me smiling. "But we have school today Bill." I tell him and he looks at me and smiles. "We don't have to go to school today I'm not worried about school I'm worried about you." He says smiling at me and I blush.

"Oh-okay th-then." I stutter and turn red and lay there in the bed waiting for bill to get back

~5 minutes later~
Bill comes back with eggs, bacon and sausage and grits. "Mmmm my favorite how did you know.?" I ask bill and he looks at me and smiles. "Because you told me before and I remember duh." He says rolling his eyes playfully at me and kisses me on the cheek.

Bill sits beside me on the bed and I eat my food and blush and have a tear in my eye because of how good it taste and how amazing it is.

~2 weeks later at school~
Me and Bill are still together surprisingly which is a good thing because I really love him but my sister Mabel doesn't even know I'm dating him really she thinks I still like him and all that stuff.

"Bro Bro have you asked out who you liked yet.!!" She says excitedly and jumping up and down. "Well Mabel I need to tell you something." I say to her and she looks a little sad for some reason. "Does he already have a girlfriend, there is nothing to be sad about Bro Bro it's going to be okay." She says to me about to hug me when all the sudden Bill sees me and comes up to us.

"Hey the...." Bill was about to say when he cut himself of and looked at me and Mabel confused. "Mabel I need to tell you something that you can not tell our family till I get the right moment to okay." I say to her and push her off me to stop hugging me. "Me and well ummm...." I was cut off by Bill kissing me and my hole face turns red. Bill stops kissing me and looks at Mabel. "Hey Mabel heard a lot of good things about you, also I'm dating Pinetree here so yeah."  Bill says with a smirk on his face and he places an arm around me. Mabel starts fangirling and I'm red as a tomato.

"well that's a way to tell your sister." I say quietly but look at bill. He smiles at me and my face turns more red. I just hug bill and hide my face in his chest.

"I really love Bill" I think to myself.

_____________
Sorry it's taking so long to make chapters to my books I'm just not been in a good mood and I'm not really inspired.

But I will do everything I can to make new characters to my books.