Special addition

It's Halloween and Bill is out with some of his friends and I'm home alone watching scary movies. "When is Bill going to get home its scary here by myself." I think to myself and there is a knock at the door and I go to open because I thought it was Bill and boy was I wrong.

"H-hey you can't come in my house.!" I say to the person and shuts the door and locks it then he pins me to the wall in my house and starts kissing me and I try pushing him away but that does not work sense I'm weak then he starts kissing down my neck and nibbling on it.

~an hour later~
"Pl-please l-leave m-me al-alone." I stutter and trying to get away from him from hiding from him and he found me and I just want Bill to come back I have bruises on my face, legs, and arms I have cuts from him I just want to leave.

He pins me down on the floor and has a knife in his hands and he starts dragging the knife along my chest and I start bleeding and screaming he covers my mouth and there is a knock at my door he tell me to get the door.

So I get up with him behind me and open the door a little and it's Bill I start crying and thank god he's not drunk and he gets scared and try's coming in the house and i tell him not to come in.

"Dipper what's wrong.?!" Bill says to me and pushes the door open and the man hides and I fall to the floor and he sees me with cuts bruises all over my body and he holds me tightly. "Dipper what happened while I was gone.?" He says but I don't answer because I know he is still in the house.

I run off and go to the bedroom and shut the door and lock it and someone comes out of the closet. And I get scared and freak out. Bill starts banging on the door and I freeze. "I'm done being scared if I have to die I'm going to die trying." I think and get up

I open the door and push the man down and run to Bill and he stops and sees the man and gets mad and runs to him and pin him to a walk and he starts screaming at him and he takes him and throws him out on the street.

"You come back again I'm going to kill you.!!" Bill shouts at him and slams the door and goes to me and hugs me. "Bill I love you so much." I tell him. "I love you more." He says and I smirk. "Prove it Bill." I say to him smirking and he smirks

And we both have a Happy Halloween.

____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this it was fun to do and I really enjoyed making this on Halloween so Happy Halloween.
Words:513