It was a beautiful sight, and I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips

It was a beautiful sight, and I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips. Slowly, I made my way toward him, my heart racing with anticipation. When I looked into those mesmerizing blue eyes, I felt a rush of emotions. As he extended his hand, I gently placed mine in his, and he pulled me close, our bodies fitting together perfectly.

His scent had a calming effect on my rapid heartbeat. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, feeling his warm breath against my neck. He held me close, leaving no space between us, and I cherished every moment of it. His fingers traced lightly along my hip, and we stayed like that for a while, no need for words, reveling in the silent connection between us.

"Amore Mio, you leave me speechless," he murmured against my neck, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

He lifted his head, and I found myself lost in his eyes. For the first time, he allowed me to see the depth of his emotions, and it overwhelmed me. But I welcomed it all—the lust, the hunger, the hatred, the anger, the confusion, and, most importantly, the love. I knew it was buried somewhere deep within him, waiting to be discovered.

"I can't deny this any longer. When I first saw you four months ago in that driveway, amore, you simply took my breath away. The way you looked at the trees as if they held the meaning of life, the way your smile made my heart stop, and that laugh of yours that could heal the brokenhearted. You slowly wove your way into my cold, caged heart. I don't know how or when it happened, but it did, and it's only today that I've realized I can't hold back any longer," he confessed, his words carrying a profound meaning and depth.

I felt a deep sense of happiness knowing that he was showing me his emotions. I understood that he didn't do this with anyone, but he had chosen me. Little did he know, he was my savior, my rock, and my stronghold.

Slowly, he leaned down and brushed his lips against mine in a feather-light touch. Then, his lips were gone, leaving me craving more, yearning for his kiss. Judging by the smirk on his face, he sensed my frustration.

In response, he dipped his head down once more and captured my lips fully in his. My arms instinctively snaked around his neck as he pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. It was a passionate exchange, as if we were pouring out all our emotions into that single, intoxicating kiss.

His lips were possessive and dominant, igniting a fierce passion within me. I melted under his touch, my mind overwhelmed by ecstasy, my body yearning for more.

When he finally pulled away, our breaths came out in ragged gasps as we tried to regain our composure. His head leaned against mine, and his piercing blue eyes locked onto my brown ones. Lust smoldered in his gaze, but I could also see the effort he was putting into controlling it, and that made my heart flutter with anticipation.

Realization washed over me as I came to terms with what had just happened. I had just shared a passionate kiss with the Capo di Capi, the most ruthless and unloving man in the world.

Yet, I couldn't deny the feelings that were building up inside me. I welcomed them, craved them, and wanted them, regardless of the consequences that loomed ahead. This man before me made me feel like no other ever had. It felt right, even if everything about it was wrong.

"You are mine, amore mio. No one else's," he growled, his fingers tightening around my waist.

I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face as I uttered the two words that sealed my fate forever, "I'm yours."

---------------------------

Rewritten 9/3/23

Hello lovelies!! This is a shorter chapter but it is the beginning of their love story.

Finally after awhile, they are finally together!!

What do you think?

I am excited and I can't wait to share this epic love story with you!!

Comment and Vote!!

Thanks for supporting me  each and every single one of you! You guys are amazing!!♡♡♡