The walls and structure were still unkept and had been imprinted from the blazing fire just years ago, but you could clearly see that Cane and others I'm assuming have managed to keep the place going. Of course from the outside this place didn't look as nearly decent, meaning no one bothered to give the old building a second glance. I suppose that's why no ones ever realized that the place was in vacancy of werewolves. More supernatural beings to involved with their own selves to even consider the rights of our own well being.

I wanted to question Cane as to how they've managed to make this work, especially with the town overlooked by the vampires... but I found it hard to do so. I couldn't utter not a single word, let alone let the tiniest whist of breath surpass through my lips.

Of course Cane spared me the struggle of having to do so himself. As if he had just read my mind. "Your probably wondering why we've took vacancy in a town full of those blood thirsty creatures. And to answer your overruled mind of questions, it's simply to save us the trouble of having to change into our wolf form and hitch our way up here with the chances of getting caught. Plus we get the advantage of keeping a close eye on them." He mumbled.

I could tell that from the slight smirk that twitched its way amongst the corner of his mouth, he took pride in being one step ahead of the vampires.

"Stella?" It didn't take long before we reached a wooden door much taller than the rest. With intricate carvings running along the very base. Swarming together all in one as it wrapped its way around the doorknob. Cane didn't bother to go through with the formality of knocking as he barged right in the room. Greeting a small woman of fair beauty. Her hair was as white and pure as snow, her nose as small as a button, eyes like doe and green as olives.

"Cane?" Frowning in what could only be labeled as confusion, Stella stood amongst a shelf of books. One securely resting in her hand. "What's going on? Who is this?"

"This is Ellanore." Gently lying me down on the floor, Cane turned his attention to Stella. "She's in the process of transitioning and I want you to speed it along."

"Cane." Stella's voice was stern as she shook her head. "You know I can't do that." She then mumbled, her eyes briefly skimming over the book in her hand. She placed it along the shelf. Soon doing so to the other books that happened to be stacked on a cluttered desktop.

"Surely you can bend your rule just this once." Brushing his fingers through his hair Cane stood there with expectancy.

"Answer me this. Who is she?"

"Does that matter? I just need you to cast one of your spells and speed up her transformation."

Sighing, Stella stood there for a moment as if she were thinking about complying with Cane and giving him what he wanted. She didn't seem like the type to be influenced by his good looks or powerful aurora. "You know he's not going to be happy about this." She muttered, shaking her head as she did. The brief but prominently knowing stares they shared were enough to make me a little curious. But I didn't bother to question them... hell I couldn't even if I wanted too.

"Fine. I'll do it just this once. But don't mention my doing if he finds out about this." Stella said, her voice sturdy and firm.

"How would he." Was Canes response. No thank you of any sort to soon follow after.

Sighing Stella reached amongst the bookshelf that she was previously stocking up. Her fingers lightly skimming of the binds as they danced along the imprinted titles. It took only a moments second before she happened to find what she was looking for. It was a book of old structure, with a greenish tint of mold. Brown vines overlapping the cover. The pages old, aging and yellow. I couldn't get a glimpse of the title but I surely didn't need to figure that the old book held some sort of importance to Stella.

Placing the book on the desk, Stella flipped through the pages. "I'll have to put her to sleep first. I mean it won't do much but it'll at least ease some of the pain." She muttered.

"Just do whatever you have to do." Briefly turning his eyes to the watch that rest on his wrist Cane turned to Stella. "I have something that calls for my attention but John and Loui will assist you with anything you need." With no intent of waiting for Stella to utter a word in response, Cane slipped through the door. Leaving me behind as I withered in pain, in front of a woman I knew nothing of.

Silently Stella moved away from the desk and stood just a mere few feet away from me. Slowly kneeling on the floor, Stella sprawled the book out in front of her.

I tried to speak. Or at least utter one word that seemed eerily coherent... but I couldn't. As if sensing so, Stella gently placed her hand on my arm. Her touch cool and oddly calming.

"Don't worry." She whispered. "Everything's going to be okay... you're going to be okay." Her voice held some sort of reassurance, but nothing she says could possibly reassure me that things were going to be okay. Because lately everything seems to be spiraling out of control.

"Stella?" Bursting through the door was Loui, John not too far behind him. "Cane mentioned you needing some help." Upon saying this, John and Loui briefly spared me a glance before turning their attention back to Stella. I didn't miss the slither of pity that glazed over their eyes.

"Yes." Nodding her head, Stella looked down at the book. The palm of her hand resting over the pages while the other still held onto my arm. "Just give me a minute you two. I won't be long." Stella didn't seem like the type to be demanding nor commanding, especially with her being so small, petit, and fragile looking. But it nearly seemed as if with one look she had John and Loui scurrying out of the door. Neither one of the muscled men bothering to defy her. "Now honey you just relax alright. This will all soon be over." She mumbled.

Smiling, Stella let her eyes flutter closed as she ranted on a chant in a language quite foreign to my ears. Her mouth was moving a mile a minute. Her body slightly rocking back and forth.

I had no idea of what she was doing, but I surely didn't like it. The aurora now surrounding us felt chilling and dangerous. My body tingling with a stinging sensation as it spread throughout my toes. Slowly working its path up my body. The feeling getting worse the more it spread.

By this point I found myself wailing out in pain. The feeling of not being able to talk no longer bearing a weight over me. "What are you doing to me?" The question sounded quite snippy as I turned my head to look at Stella. My vision suddenly blurring with black dots as I fought some sort of overpowering strength to stay awake.

"Shh my dear." Her voice was eerily soft and melodic. Her hand lightly brushing through my tangled hair.

"What's.... on-... going-..." My words stumbled over each other as I struggled to say a coherent sentence. My mouth suddenly feeling like sandpaper as I dragged my tongue along the roof of my mouth.

I couldn't say anything. Nor could I manage up the strength to do anything. My limbs were broken up one bone fragment at a time. My body sore and feeling like mush. To make matters worse I was falling into a slumber I couldn't stray from. Once again left wondering what was going to happen next.

A/N- Well hello my lovely readers XD I know this chapter is a little over due. It's been nearly finished for over a week now and I've just been procrastinating to actually read through it myself and post it. There's really not too much happening but you do get the chance of meeting a new character Stella.

I'm not really sure when the next update will be. But I do have surprise for you all!!! One that I'll mention along with the next chapter so make sure you're on the lookout for that. And as always... comment, vote, and if you dare then share my story with friends.

Until then...