The Drafts

AN: since I haven't updated and I can't seem to post anything, I'll post two drafts that I have. If y'all want them continued, please comment which one otherwise they might not get finished as I tend to forget 🙊
-
-
        Spooky Skeletons

"I have a love-hate relationship with haunted houses," Stiles comments. "Like, I love them before I go in and after but while I'm in there I just want to punch those people in their face."

"Are you sure you want to go in here then?" Erica asks. "We don't need you punching someone. They'll call the cops on you."

"He never actually punches them in the face. He almost did but he caught himself," Scott says. Isaac laughs.

"I remember that one that clown jumped out in front of him and Stiles about decked him," Isaac says. Stiles rolls his eyes and Lydia shakes her head.

"I hate clowns but that poor guy. He actually feared for his face," Lydia says.  Jackson scoffs.

"Why would he be scared of a scrawny teenage boy?" Jackson asks. Stiles glares at him while Derek looks at him coolly.

"Talk about Stiles like that one more time and I don't care if you're pack, I'll punch you in the face," Derek says.

Erica snickers. "You just got told by the big bad wolf. Whatcha gonna do now Jackson? Cry to your mommy?"

Jackson scowls. Boyd just looks at them like they're all insane and looks away.

The pack was currently on their way to a haunted house. It's the biggest one around and Erica has been nonstop reminding the pack that the grand opening was coming up. It's all she would talk about for weeks. Stiles wasn't sure she would ever stop, even if they went to this thing.

"Are we almost there yet, Der? It's taking too long," Stiles whines.

"Well if Erica wouldn't make us all go an hour away just to have you deck someone in the face, we wouldn't be in this situation," Derek says causing Stiles to gasp.

"Are you kidding me? You too?!" Stiles exclaims. "Oh, woe is me. I am woe. We are one"

"Shut up Stiles," Scott says. He's sitting in the seat right behind Stiles. He scoots up to whisper to Stiles. "Honestly same though. The violent scared type."

Stiles sighs, he really doesn't understand why that was such a secret to him. At least he isn't the high pitched screamer scared type. That people make fun of you for. [AN: this is lowkey my dad guys. But you didn't hear that from me].

Finally, they arrived at the haunted house. The place was packed full of cars and people are walking everywhere. There's a long line leading out the door of the place.

"Der, I vote you go in front of me," Stiles says, hiding behind Derek as they're lead inside. "Wait, how did we just cut in front of literally everyone?"

"I know a guy," Erica says over her shoulder, smirking at the look Stiles gives her.

Once inside, the creepy feel of the place begins to set in. In the distance, Stiles can hear an evil laugh and a shiver goes down his spine.  He's holding onto Derek with a grip like iron.

"Boo!" Someone yells as they jump out in front of them. Stiles yells, accidentally slamming a hand into Derek's back in his attempt to keep upright.

Derek let's out a groan as a person dressed as a skeleton begins laughing.

"Sorry, just doing my job," the person says before disappearing back into the shadows. Everyone turns to look at Stiles and laughs. Stiles hides his face in Derek's shirt.

"Spooky, spooky skeletons," Isaac begins singing. Erica joins in and they end up singing that song through half of the haunted house. They didn't even seem bothered by all the people jumping out at them.
-
-
-
-
        End of the Day

I told him that I loved him
Was not sure if he heard
The roof was pretty windy
And he didn't say a word

"Stiles, I uh have something to tell you," Derek says as he leans over the railing of the roof next to Stiles. Stiles looks over at him, a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, Der?" Stiles replies. Derek takes a deep breath before saying the three words he has always wanted to say.

"I love you," Derek says. Stiles is gazing out over the city. Currently, they were in New York on a little pack vacation. The rest of the pack is inside partying.

Party dying downstairs
Had nothing left to do
Just me, him and the moon

Derek looks up at the full moon as he waits for Stiles to reply. He can hear the music playing inside, where the rest of the pack is.

The party didn't even interest him. He only came because Stiles begged him with his big puppy dog eyes that he couldn't resist.

I said you're on fire babe
Then down came the lightning
On me
Love can be frightening for sure

"Lightning strikes every time she moves," Lydia signs along to the music. Derek and Stiles eventually came inside. Even though Stiles didn't say anything to Derek, he hasn't left his side.

"Everybody's watching her but she's looking at you," Stiles sings the next line. Stiles dragged Derek out onto the dance floor, dancing like no one was watching him.

"You're really getting into this," Derek says causing Stiles to laugh.

"This is a really good song," Stiles says.

All I know at the end of the day
Is you want what you want
And you say what you say
And you follow your heart
Even though it'll break
Sometimes

"Stiles..." Derek trails off as he sees Stiles spinning around outside. Oh yeah, he's definitely drunk. "Let's get you home."

"But I don't wanna go home," Stiles says and pouts. "The night is still young." Stiles giggles and starts singing. "The night is still young. The night is still young. The night is still young and so. Are. We."

"Yeah, we're going home," Derek says with a small huff, grabbing Stiles's hand.