Chapter 1 - The New Girl

I had moved to New York just a about and month and half ago. It was gonna be my first day at my new school John Quincy Adams middle school. I was kinda excited to meet the people at my new school at the same time i was kinda nervous. I had known that the school is really fun and had lots of great people.School was gonna start in a day and i wasn't really ready for it but i knew that my mom won't let me stay home because she had to go work at a bakery like 1 street down  it was called Svorski. I found out a few days after we moved in that there were some really nice neighbor's next door there last name was Matthews. I had met the daughter of the nice family  at the subway her name was Riley and i think i knew her from along time ago like when we were little but she had to moved. we started talking for awhile and exchange numbers to text. I had found out a few days ago that she goes to the same school as i will be going to. She was like my best friend now besides Farkle because I had known Farkle since i was like 3 years old but then he moved to New York but we stayed in touch. We were gonna hangout today in awhile.

~15 MINUTES LATER~

I was waiting at the subway place for Riley so we could go to Svorski's Bakery. She finally was here and we got on the Subway. There was a really cute guy sitting in the corner on the subway.

" He's really cute! " Riley whispered to me.

"Then go ask him his name." I said.

"Are you sure Maya?"Riley asked.

"Ok Riley i'm gonna show you everything you need to know about boys."I said

So  i go over there and show her and i come back and say now you try and pushed and Riley landed right on his lap sitting and trying to talk.

"Hii we were just talking about you used to go out with my friend Maya!"Riley said.

"Hii i'm Lucas."said Lucas.

"I love it!"Riley said.

She came back and I ask her how it went and she said it went great.We finally got to the bakery and got some food and talked. 

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

So I hope you guys like my first chapter I know its really short but the chapter ill try making them long also I'm not really sure about the plot line of this story so plz comment or message me any ideas you might how. I have started thinking and kind of prewriting  the next chapter so be on a look out for Chapter 2 Also I love all of you and I am very thankful for my readers plz comment, follow, and vote.