Chapter sixteen

Alex's POV

  Spring break has come to a close and school still sucks. The only good part about being back at school is that people actually somewhat like us now. The party we had really made us known around the school. The only people that weren't nice were the people that weren't allowed to go to our party. Since the school year is almost up they won't matter until school starts back in the fall. The first week back at school from a break always fucking sucks since you've gotten used to staying up late and sleeping all day.

"Alex!" Jack whined, flopping down on my bed.

"Jack," I mocked, rolling my eyes and getting back to work on my essay.

"Entertain me," he whined.

"Entertain yourself."

"Play with me."

"Play with yourself."

"I did that this morning," he whined.

"I'll make a deal with you. If you let me finish this essay I'll play with you," I said, looking over at him.

"Deal, now get to work," he smiled.

  It took me a little over an hour to finish my essay and Jack had fallen asleep at some point. He was still lying on his back with his arms spread out. He looked cute.

"Jack? I finished," I said, sitting next to  him and poking his face.

"Yay," he mumbled, a smiling forming on his face.

"What do you want to do?"

"I could be a creep and say you, but I actually want to watch  a movie."

"You would be a creep if you said that. What movie do you want to watch?"

"Home Alone!" He beamed, sitting up and running to my dvd shelf.

  I laughed and went downstairs to get popcorn and drinks while he set the movie up. When I went upstairs Jack was cuddled up in my blankets, smiling ear to ear. I put the drinks on the nightstand and cuddle dup with him. He pressed the play button and the movie started. He laughed through the whole movie. I had to keep hitting him on the back because he would laugh while eating a handful of popcorn and then start chocking. It's cute how much he loves this movie. I'm pretty sure he knows every word in the whole film. I'm also pretty sure he's been fighting back the urge to talk along with him favorite parts. When the movie came to an end he was crying.

"Jack why are you crying?"

"His family is home," he said while rubbing his eyes.

"Aw Jacky you're so cute," I cooed.

"I know."

  Jack turned off the movie and pushed himself up off the bed. He motioned for me to do the same. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up. He grabbed my hands and lead the way out of my room, down the stairs and out the front door. We started making our way down the street and finally stopped at the park. He dropped my hand and ran off to the swing set. I laughed and ran after him, taking the swing next to him. He was already swinging as high as he could. His hair was all messy from the wind and he had the biggest smile. I laughed and started to swing. It didn't take long for me to catch up with him. He was laughing and having the time of his life. I love when he does random little things like this.

"I love swings!" He shouted, grinning ear to ear.

"Me too!"

  He laughed and jumped off the swing. I watched as he caught his balance and took off towards the jungle gym. I jumped down and followed him to the monkey bars. We spent the rest of the day running around, playing in the park. We would have stayed longer if I hadn't fallen and busted up my knee on the pavement. I was fine, but Jack insisted on carrying me home. When we got back to my house he helped me to my room and went to get the first aid kit from the bathroom. I had stripped off my jeans and examined to cut. My knee was gross and messed up. When he got back with the kit he sat beside me and pulled my leg into his lap so he had better access to my cut up knee. He dabbed the cuts with toiletpaper to get away most of the blood so we could see how bad it actually was. It didn't look too bad anymore, but it was still bad. Once most of the blood was cleaned off he put the hydrogen peroxide which stung like a bitch. He blew on it to make it sting less before he wiped it away and put on a big band aid. When he finished he smiled and kissed it better, causing me to giggle.

Let's skip that and fall in love (Jalex)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें