3.6

//

Louis Pov.

//

"C'mon Lou, you gotta try harder." Harry tells me.

We Were currently in the practice room. I was trying to practice my powers, since I couldn't really use them that well.

It had been forever since I had used them. If I gave someone 'puppy eyes' they HAD to listen to me. I could make my body heat get very hot so when someone touched me, it would burn them. I could also make my tears radioactive, and when they are, the tears are the color of my eyes.

"I'm trying 'arry!" I say, sweat dripping down my face from punching the bag.

"Lets try using your powers, Ok?" Harry says, and as he reaches out to me, I turn my body heat up to scorching.

When he taps my arm, he instantly pulls back with a hiss. I feel his pain three the one and whimper an, "I'm sorry."

"No no, that's a good thing Lou! I want you to try and fight against Lidia, In human form please." he tells me.

I nod my head and walk over to the training pad. Lidia was patiently waiting, and when we got there I quickly ask Harry threw the mate bond, "how in the hell am I going to beat her, Did you not see her when she fought off all them wolves?"

He replies with a, "Just get mad Lou. Think about all the bad things the person your fighting has done to your people."

"But Lidia hasent done anything wrong." I tell him.

Them he tells me, "then think of what she could do."

I get in my assigned area and Lidia walks over to the opposite side of me.

"Ready?" Harry asks us, mostly me but no one needed to know that.

"Ready." we both say.

"Alright, fight!" Harry tells us.

And with that, I zone out of everything. Only focusing on what Lidias moves where, and how I should dodge. Its like my body already knew what was happening, and my brain was lagging. She goes in for a punch to my face, but I dive under it and swing my leg towards her feet.

She jumps over my feet and kicks at me, but I dodge it by jumping backwards. I stand back up and she goes in for another punch, but I duck my head, barely missing the furry of her fist. I try to punch her under jaw and but she dodges and punches my left rib. I don't whimper, but turn up my body heat up so next time she touched me, she would burn her hand.

She turns in a circle and tries to kick me in the head, but I catch her foot in mid air and that causes her to fall right on her belly. When I touched her foot, I forgot that my heat was still high, and I burnt her foot. She hissed, And tries to kick me away.

I punch her in the face one time, and jump on her, lowering my body heat to something smaller. It wouldn't hurt as bad. My hope are pressed against her stomach, and she lie's defenseless under me. I take out the picket knife I had in my picket and held It up to her throat.

"Louis wins!" Harry says, clapping his hands.

"I was going easy on him." Lidia pouts.

I mess up her hair and run away giggling as she starts to chase me. Harry laughs at our antics as I fall to the plushie ground.

"But I won that round!" Lidia says and stands up, putting her hand out to help me up.

I grab it and she lifts me up with no trouble.

"Lets go eat shall we?" Harry asks us.

**

//

Unknown Pov.

//

Oh but little did they know I was watching there every move. Every fiber in my body screamed to just go and kill that worthless Fennec Fox but I knew I had to be patient. The press was on their tail and I striked now, I know I would have to pay.

"Alright. I'm done just watching, let Felix, Mark, and Jack free. Tell them what pack they need to go to, and if they don't listen, kill them." I tell one of my slaves.

He just nods his head and scurries away, wishing he could hide.

I laugh when he leaves and look down at the map laying across my desk, my finger pointing to where the tiny omega lived.

"You will soon find out Louis, how much pain you have causes my pack. My pack, the blood moon pack, will. Make. You. Suffer..."

**

Heyyyyy Guys. :3

Q - What time do you get up for school?

A - I get up at 4:20 am to catch the bus at 6:20. I spend one hour power napping so I technically don't get up till 5:20 am :/

On 11.1.16 we hit 40k!!