Simply Amazing:Chapter 38

Hi.Long time no see smh. Sorry for the long wait. I couldn't find out what was wrong with this chapter and this morning it finally came to me. A few surprises are in this chapter since this is one of the last chapters,the last one should be up by next week...well hopefully. Anywhoz Enjoy! :)

Carmen

Whoa

My eyes shot open and I gasped at the sight of an unfamiliar setting. Where am I? I closed my after feeling the pain shoot through my head. Once I got myself together I looked around and found a bathroom. Before I could lift the seat up I threw up what felt like everything in my stomach. I rinsed my mouth out and stood still because the room was spinning. I looked up to see that I had a bruise on my head that seems to spread into my hair. My reflection startled me more than my bruise because I looked so different. Almost like I was looking at another person. The temporary blonde dye in my hair had apparently faded and my hair was its natural dark brown color. The slight bags under my eyes have disappeared,my skin is clearer and my eyebrows have a new shape. I moved them and frowned. Only Fiona would fix them against my will speaking of Fiona... Where is she?

I ran back to the room and looked for my phone and saw that I had a knew lock screen. A picture of Tremaine,Riley,and I.

Um....?

I shrugged it off and looked for my shoes since I was wearing a blue t shirt and khaki shorts. They are a bit snug but whatever. I found my black nikes and looked for the front door. I walked around until I found a familiar street. After walking for like 40 minutes I found myself walking up the stairs to my apartment. The apartment was a mess and I saw blood in various places. I furrowed my eyebrows and just stood in the middle if the living room.

What the hell.

Tremaine

"So you ain't tell her?" Chris raised his eyebrows.

I ran my hand down my face and sighed. I've been talking to Chris for the pasted three hours basically catching up but I let some shit slip and now we're talking about it. I tried to change the topic but this nigga refused to let it go. 
"Nah I ain't tell her" 
"Fuck are you waiting for?' 
"I don't know. It's just a bad time."  Chris shook his head and I held my head in my hands. This shit already had me feeling guilty already but if Chris of all people say I need to get myself together I know I'm wrong. "Trey!" Kamryn exclaimed running into the room. He jumped in my lap and we high fived. Although I was a little bitter about Chris being his father I'm learning to adjust. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm playin' with my cars" I smiled as he showed me all the cars he had and showed me how they work. Chris rolled the Lamborghini to me and I saw that he painted it to match his. "Aye little nig- I mean Kamryn go watch some tv.". 
Once he was gone Chris glared at me. "Look bruh,you need to fix this shit now because you and old girl's shit will fall apart. I had to learn the hard way that one lie could fuck up everything. I knew that already but shit would be better if I would have told you about the shit I did right after it happened. But I didn't and the problem became worse. Your shit is kind of different but you still need to just talk to her about it. You should have known how you felt before all this but now that you know,you have to stop leading her on."

"I'm not even leading her on though. I guess my feelings for her weren't really real." I shrugged a little and sighed.

"Just figure it out before shit blows up in your face." Chris scratched the back of his head and I nodded. "Aight I'm about to go." Chris and I dapped and I left his house.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Chris

Thirty minutes later.