Simply Amazing:Chapter 19

Fiona

My phone was ringing for hours until I noticed it and received the disturbing unsurprising news.

My sister was being beaten again and it landed her in the hospital.

I’ve told her numerous times to leave him and she does,the problem is she always goes back.

Why would you go back to someone who constantly beats and treats you like shit?

I left my house and drove straight to the hospital.

I have always hated the cold and lifeless felling you get walking down the hospital hallways.

Walking past each room knowing that I’m in the same place where somebody is dying right this moment.

“You broke my dick!”I saw some guy being pushed by a familiar face in a wheelchair screamed.

She girl pushing the wheel chair looked back and our eyes met…ugh bitch

Th turn I took in the hallway lead me straight to Vicki’s room:312.

The door creaked open to reveal my mother(Angela Bassett) and sister staring at each other in disgust.

“Hey…”I said trying to ease some of the tension.

“Fiona talk to her!”My mother said throwing her hands up in defeat and walking outside of the room.

“Just ignore her,I really don’t want to deal with you right now.”Victoria said closing her eyes.

“I didn’t do anything.I came to see how you were.”

“I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes”She insisted

“Really?”

“Yes! I’m fine!”Victoria shouted at me.

“Well,You don’t look fine.To be honest you look like you got your ass beat for the millionth time.”

“Stay out of it”she warned giving my the side-eye.

I walked to the bed and sat on the space next to her,and examined her face.

“I know what your thinking and I don’t want you to say it.”

“Well guess what?”I asked smiling sweetly.