0.1

Harper's pov

We got on the plane late last night and just landed in Australia today. Back to the place where I was born and where I had friends. "Now you guys are going to meet your new step dad and brother." My mom says excitedly. Honestly, as long as its not Luke hemmings calum hood Ashton irwin or Michael Clifford I'll be happy. "Yea sure whatever" I say rolling my eyes not to keen to this.

"I'm so excited" Bella says. "Your ten your life hasn't been ruined yet." I say to her. Our mom pulls us over to a  tall man and two other people that have hoods on. "Hey babe you made it" the man says and kisses her forehead. He looks over to Bella and I and offers a smile. I'm fighting the urge to flip him off because I know he is just my mom's fuck buddy. "Hello I'm Jerry Hood but you can just call me dad" he chuckles.

He's not funny but Bella laughs out of pity. "Oh and uh this is my son and one of his good friends" he says and the two people take off their hoods. I am met with icy blue eyes and dark brown ones I never thought I would see again. Bella smiled and squealed as she loved them. The blue eyes belong to no one but Luke Hemmings and the Brown ones Calum hood. "Hi you must be my little sister" calum says to Bella I break out of my trance and pull Bella towards me.

"We need to go to the bathroom" I say as I pull Bella there. We walk in and I put my back to the wall. "Dude our step brother is Calum hood how great is that!" She says. "It's not actually it's the fucking worse" I say. "Why" she asks and folds her arms. "Give him a chance" she says. "No let's just go back before they think we are dying" I say walking out of the bathroom to find those fucking ice blue eyes that I had loved at one point and calum.

I can't help but almost cry. But I can't not in front of them or Bella. I've held it together for a year now I can do it for longer. "So uh dad wants us to get your guys stuff and meet him home" calum says. I scoff "dad? You mean your dad cause if mine were here well I wouldn't be here, and my home is in America" I say and walk to the luggage place to pick up my stuff.

Luke runs after me. "Aren't you happy to see us it's been a year" he smiles. "Oh big superstar cares now?" I ask picking my bags up. "Answer a phone call once in awhile will ya" I say and bump his should. As I walk away. I walk to my mom and her fiance. We wait for everyone. As Luke and calum walk over with Bella I can't hold it anymore and a tear slips out. Only my dad and other sister knew about Luke and I. I liked my family and friends separate. I still do. More tears kept coming. "Hun why are you crying" my mom asks. "Just so happy" I say and wipe my eyes.

We get in the car and go to our new home. My mom still trying to convince me that this is a good idea. We get there and they show me my room and I unpack.

At Dinner

"Harper come down to eat" my mom calls. When I get down there everyone is at the table. "I'm not hungry. I'll be back before midnight bye" I say and walk to the door. "No young lady this is our first family dinner please sit down and eat" she says sternly. I chuckle "family? You act like we're  a family" I say and walk out the door to the cemetery.

Why Me? // L.R.HOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara