Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2

Start from the beginning

"First? I don't want to be first!"

"Well you wanna be behind me where someone can snatch you up easily without me knowing?"

"...no."

"Get to walking then."

I sighed and walked in front of him to the house while he followed behind me. "Scary ass.."

I sucked my teeth and ignore his comment for now. I scanned the house with my flashlight, realizing it was a two story house, looking like it was made in the 1800s. I walked a little closer to it, examining the features. It looked like it was a pretty house, but it's ugly now. And scary looking. We walked around the front part of it and onto a pair of steps that lead up to the porch.

"This is seriously not what niggas do." Tory said.

"And my pussy hurt." I said in a mocking tone turning over to him. "You the one telling me to go."

"So you just gone leave your husband out here with your son?"

"I didn't ask to be brought to these woods-"

The front door of the house suddenly flew open and out of instinct from the fight or flight in my head, I jumped right onto Tory wrapping my arms around his neck, feeling his arms immediately wrapped around me.

"Now my pussy hurt." He said in a mocking tone and I sighed.

"It was a reaction.."

"Or maybe you wanted something more..." He said biting his bottom lip and I shook my head grinning.

"One man is good enough." I dropped down out of his grip and turned my flashlight into the house.

"You seriously going in there?" He asked.

"Well how else am I supposed to find them?" I asked.

He sighed. "Lead the way then."

I walked in first, looking around in the old house. Of course no one hasn't been in here for years, but this just seems so real right now. I walked around the staircase, and behind it was  a living room. Tory walked beside me and flashed his light around looking also. I switched my flashlight a little brighter and flashed my light, in a small door doorway, showing  a refrigerator, indicating that was the kitchen.

"So we split up?"

"Are you crazy right now?" I whispered. For all I know a crazy ass ghost could be watching us, waiting for us to make a dumb ass moves.

"What you whispering for?

"I don't wanna anger no spirits." I whispered back to him and he gave me a funny look.

"Ghost though really? This house is not haunted."

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Cause I know."

I shook my head. "Lets just keep looking around, and we staying a team." I stated and locked arms with him.

Got me fucked up if he gone leave me alone in here.

We walked out the living room and headed back around the stair case, seeing a hallway going straight across. We walked through there, seeing pictures hanged on the wall. I looked at them, seeing a women, a man, and two kids. I wonder what's the history here. Tory then pulled me into a room, that looked to be a kids room. I explained it, seeing toys on the floor and other stuff. It wasn't long before we heard noise coming from upstairs. I looked up.

"Lets go check it out."

"Umm..."

"We going."