a walk in a park

today, im walking with my favourite person in the whole universe which is jaehee of course--

after a small banter talk in the morning, jaehee had wanted to just have a bit of a walk in the park nearby our house--but.. ill go everywhere with jaehee no matter what.

" jaehee, do you enjoy walks just like this? just the two of us, taking our time as we talk to each other..? " i ask, holding her hand.

she squeezes our grip a bit tighter, " why ask something you know the answer to {name}? " she chuckles as she takes a short glance at me.

" i want you to be the one i walk with, i want you to be the one i will spend my whole life with jaehee. " i smile, blushing a little.

" i wish for that too {name}, but you see-- " she said, hesitating to speak.

" see what? " i question.

" i already have what i want {name}, its you, and only you {name}.. " she blushes, turning a bit red.

" then it looks like i have what i truly want too-- " i smile.

we both stare at each other, as we start to turn red from the small conversation, after a moment of silence as we continue to stare, we both burst out in laughter as we couldn't contain it because of staring at each other.

" geez, i must be one of the most bizarre people on earth. " i say, smiling at jaehee.

" i must be the most luckiest person on earth then because i have you {name}.. " she says,laughing.

" geez, jaehee, you're so adorable when you act all affectionate. " i chuckle.

" oh {name}-! look-! its a clichè bench, lets go before anyone else takes it. " she said, pointing over to it.

" clichè? oh geez jaehee--?! " i said, interupting my sentence by placing a finger on my lips, looking at me with a carefree smile.

she rushes over to the bench, dragging me along with her as we both sit down together very closely.

she takes a deep breath, " ah.. i enjoy calm moments like these {name}, no work to do, no jumin yelling at me, and certainly no c-fur ever again-! " she smiles, laying on my shoulder.

" you really do hate c-fur don't you? " i said, stroking her long hair away from her face.

" every single hair of that cat just-- ugh-! " she said, shuddering at the thought of c-fur.

" it's fine jaehee, elizabeth the 3rd is never going to be with you ever again, but it will probably be in the hands of seven in a few days time in which it will go back to jumin's hands. " i chuckle.

" hey {name}, besides a cat, what animal would you keep as a pet? " she asks, pinching my left cheek.

" uhmm-- im not sure jaehee, umm a bunny? " i said, trying to speak properly.

" a bunny? like with the two long ears? " she said, putting up a bunny gesture with her fingers.

" jaehee, why are you so cute-!? " i said, blushing as i pinch her cheeks.

" {name}, it-t.. isnt.. like that-t... " she blushes as she stops me from pinching her cheeks.

" can i take a photo of you doing that again jaehee-? pretty please--? " i said, making a cute face.

" {name}.. the pretty with the please won't make a change at all. " she said, laying on my shoulder.

" then, what if i do it with you? will you take the picture then? " i said, nudging her to do it.

she looks at my phone then at my pouting face, " alright {name}.. as long you never show it to anyone at all? " she said, holding my hand tightly.

" what--? why jaehee? can't i show it to the others in the rfa? or to zen? " i say, trying my hardest to hold back my whining.

" because.. i just want you to be the only one to see it.. " she said, trying to cover her blushing face.

i chuckle, " you really are the one for me jaehee.. " i smile, trying to contain my laughter, " alright, im taking the photo with my phone-! " i said, unlocking my phone.

" fine-- i wanted to be on my phone though.. " she said, making a pouting face.

" its fine jaehee, ill send it to you when we finish taking photos- ♡ " i said, placing my arm over jaehee's back as i make a bunny gesture with my right hand.

" ready jaehee? "

she fixes up her glasses and does the bunny gesture on both of her hands, " im.. ready. " she softly said, smiling.

i take bunch of photos by spamming my phone with the camera, adjusting my grip on my phone just for a bit.

" she's the one.. shes definitely the one. " i had thought to myself-- i can never get over her.. everything, she's someone that i can never replace at all...

" alright- alright, {name} that's enough photos now-- " she said, covering the camera lens as she giggles cutely.

i take my phone back to the home screen and went to my messages.

" alright here jaehee, send it to yourself now. " i smile, handing her my phone.

she sends the photos through one by one on my phone, " ah.. wait this isnt.. our conversation.. " she said, widening her eyebrows in confusion as she flicks through the conversation.

i take my phone from her and check the name for the chat, " oh jaehee.. " i gasp as i see the name.

" {name}.. i sent it through... the wrong.. conversation.... " she said as she covers her face in embarrassment.

" you.. sent it to... jumin and zen.. jaehee.... " i said, screaming in my mind.

" oh no... " she says, sighing, " not jumin-! " she yells in anger.

" oh--!? jaehee? jumin has seen the photos, look-! " i say, pointing at the 'seen' notification.

" agh-- why didn't i pay attention to the conversation chat name...? " she says, ranting as she lays down on my lap.

" jaehee-- he said something--! umm.. ' im glad you are smiling assistant kang-- jaehee.. ' " i said, reading from the chatroom.

" he really said that? jumin? as in jumin han? " she said, surprised.

" hmm.... he did, huh, is he plotting to take you back as assistant again..? " i said, thinking about it carefully.

" it's highly unlikely that he would {name}. " she said seriously.

" im not letting him take my girlfriend, thats all i know. " i said, kissing jaehee on the forehead.

".. we are lovers after all.. isn't that right {name}? " she blushes, trying to cover her face.

" yes we are.. i want you as mine only jaehee, as i will only be yours. " i said, stroking her beautiful hair.

" i love you {name}.. i love you. "

*******

A/N: oh my god, i have never gotten so much love for a fanfic before so i really appreciate everyone of you readers of my book for taking your time to read a book about jaehee kang, because honestly, jaehee is perfect and she need love. - aria ♡