sleeping in

today, is just like every other normal day, well.. at least it was better than before.

i wake up, yawning as i stretch my arms, i look over to my side to see my love, jaehee sound asleep.

" jaehee--! good morning! " i yell out, giving a warm hug to her.

" whaa-? " she said yawning.

" morning~♡ " i said, not letting her go.

she blushes, hugging me back as she lays her head onto my shoulder, " ah... {name}, good morning.. " she replies, smiling.

jaehee kang, a independent person who is capable of doing many things, but to you, she was someone in needing of tender love and care, someone who was strong in any situation she came across.

" i hope you're sleeping well {name}.. it's bad for your health to not have enough sleep. " she said, taking hold of my hand.

" i always am, as long as i have you, my jaehee. " i said, having a slight chuckle.

"... {name}, as long as i have you, my life is perfect the way it is now... " she said, coming closer to me.

her smile, her words, her love, her everything.. i love her.

" jaehee, whats the time now..? " i ask, yawning.

she checks for her phone near the bed, " it's 6:13. " she said, placing her phone back onto the side table, " i think we should get up now {name}. " she said, stretching her arms.

as she gets up, i pull her back to the bed, wrapping her with the warm blanket.

" ack-! wha-? {name}, we should get up now-- " she said, trying to get back up.

i tightly hug her, enveloping her with my warmth, " jaehee, stay in the bed with me~ " i said, trying to make her stay with me.

" but-- "

" i want you jaehee.. " i whisper in her ear.

she looks at me, blushing at my words, ".. alright-- if its you {name}.. ill stay by you. " she says, turning around to face me.

" you're so adorable like that jaehee.. " i say, laughing.

" stop it.. its embarassing. " she says, turning her eyes away from me.

" but its true- " i say, holding her hand.

" thank you.. {name}, for everything. " she said, giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

i blush, getting flustered by the small gesture that she did.

" i love you so much jaehee, i want you to accompany me every day in my life, whether we go out to have coffee breaks, talk about our life together, watching zen musicals.. i just want you. " i said, giving her a kiss on the cheek back.

" your voice gives me life, {name}... " she said, twirling my long, brown hair.

" your hair is growing longer jaehee-! " i said, touching her hair.

" really..? " she said, falling back to sleep on my shoulder

" ah--? "

her natural face looks beautiful even without her glasses.. ah.. she fell asleep again.. yet she was the one who wanted to get up.

i adjust my sleeping position in order to not wake her up, i fix her bed hair away from her eyes.

" sleep tight my jaehee.. " i said, getting tired as well.