a small date

i walk over to the couch, where jaehee is sitting, holding her coffee mug in both of her hands.

i sit down next to her, " jaehee, how long do you think we have until we get the cafe up and running? " i said, taking a sip out of my brewed coffee.

" it won't be too long {name}.. if we can get all this work done. " she says, sipping from her coffee, placing it onto the coffee table.

" its fine- you're here to help me and im here to help you-! " i say, coming closer to jaehee.

the scent of coffee smells so nice.. jaehee is just like the warmth of a mug filled with freshly brewed coffee.

" {name} .. i've been thinking, i've always wanted to try a maid outfit before.. but ever since i had to cut my hair, i've lost the confidence to wear one. " she said, looking inside her coffee.

" really?.. i think you'd look really beautiful in one no matter what you look like jaehee. " i smile, finishing off my coffee, placing the mug onto the coffee table.

" oh.. that's so sweet of you to say {name}. " she said, slightly chuckling.

" then-- lets go shopping together jaehee~ " i said, taking a sip from her coffee.

" ah--!? {name}, you-u took a sip from my coffee.. " she blushes, trying to avoid my gaze.

" it's a indirect kiss ~ " i said, hugging jaehee.

" but.. i prefer your soft kisses instead {name}.. " she whispers to me.

i blush, feeling my cheeks that are becoming hotter by the second.

" oh-h yeah.. umm.. lets get some matching outfits while we go out shopping-- " i said, trying to change the subject.

" yeah-h.. " she said, hugging me back.

" hey, jaehee, are you okay? " i ask, getting worried.

" well.. i've never went out with someone before.. i could never do anything like that at all. " she said, frowning.

" then, ill be your first- " i said, smiling.

" my.. first? " she said, placing a hand on her heart.

" yep-! y'know what, we should just take a break and go on a date together jaehee, im sure it will be fun-! " i said, taking her hand.

" a date-e..?! " she said, surprised.

" let's go together.. " i said, getting up.

" ah.. yeah, lets go.. together {name}. "

-------

" jaehee~ look here-! " i said, pointing over to a shop, " they have a maid uniform in there. "

" do you really think i can wear.. that? " she said, linking arms with me.

" you're too adorable jaehee, of course you can wear something like that. " i said, encouraging her.

" okay, then-- wear one with me then-? i don't want to be the only one to wear it.. " she said, laying her head on my shoulder

we both enter the shop, immedietly looking for the maid costume that was seen at the front of the clothing shop.

" try this one on-! " i said, giving her a short skirt maid costume.

" eh-? you want me to wear the short skirt one..? " she said, getting annoyied.

" you'll look really cute in it jaehee-! " i said, having a short look at the long skirted one.

" then.. i only want you to see it-- " she said, taking me with her inside the changing room.

" ah-! jaehee~ why am i in here with you--!? " i say, looking away.

" because it's embarrassing {name}.. i want you to be the only one to see it. " she said, getting changed.

i start to blush again, at the thought of what she will look like in a maid costume...

" im done.. "

i turn around to see jaehee, turning bright red, wearing a beautiful white & black maid costume as if she was a waitress in a cafe, serving coffee to customers.

" do i look... good? " she asks, trying to push down the skirt a bit.

i hug her without hesitation, " you're more beautiful jaehee... im speechless. " i said, having a chuckle.

" thank you {name}-- " she said, smiling at me.

-------

i sit down next to jaehee in a small but cute cafe, after ordering us both coffee to drink to take out.

" in the end, we bought matching cream sweaters and the maid costume for you. " i said, yawning.

" yeah.. {name}, i'm really happy that you were the one that i was with today. " she said, chuckling.

" im really happy that im spending my life with someone i truly love. " i said, looking at jaehee.

she laughs, slightly blushing, " i love you too {name}. " she said.

" order 707, for {name} and jaehee? " someone says, holding out our coffee's at the counter.

jaehee and i, stand up from our seats, taking our coffee's

" now that i remember, we haven't talked to anyone in the RFA in a while. " i said, walking out of the cafe.

" maybe we should meet up with yoosung or zen tomorrow? " she said, taking a sip from her hot coffee.

" yeah.. its nice to have a break for a day with someone. " i said, drinking a bit of my coffee.

we both walk home together slowly, cherishing our moments from today as we take little sips from our coffee bit by bit, savouring the warmth from it.

" hey-- "

" hmm- what's wrong jaehee? " i ask.

" {name}.. can we hold hands..? well.. its not like i was wanting you to do tha-- "

i take her hand, holding it, as i keep her hand warm with my love for her.

" ah.. " she said, blushing.

" can't we just stay like this forever? " i said, looking at her.

" {name}, ill always be with you forever.. the love of ours can even be stronger than normal relationships.. " she says, softly kissing me on the forehead.

***

A/N : ALRIGHT I JUST LOVE JAEHEE SO MUCH RIPPERONI,;; ID GO GAY FOR HER OmL ♡ anyway, thank you for the support for the first chapter i made, i hope you can continue to read this story and fangirl along with me cs why not :).