(Scorpious/Rose love story)

A/N: I was going to do a Draco/Hermione love story then realized it's better to change the future then the past and with this story I can use J.K. Rowlings characters without taking her plot and all that stuff! So I hope you all enjoy this!!! :D

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS ALL RIGHTS GO TO J.K. ROWLING EXCEPT FOR MY OWN CHARACTERS ANNCOUNCED LATER IN THIS STORY. :D

********************************************

Prologue:

Rose felt her fingers dig into her skin as she felt her anger rise. Scorpious smirked playfully his mind racing, how fun it was to mess with a Weasley. Normally Scorpious paid no attention to the Potter/Weasley clan. Yet Scorpious found it utterly amusing to fight with each and every one of them once in a while.

"Malfoy I swear you are vile foul loathsome horrible no good prejudice jerk who goes around thinking hes the greatest thing in the world, I swear Malfoy say one more word about my family and I'll have to hex you." Rose has such a threatening tone in her voice. She felt her palms begin to sweat and her hair blew widely since her anger grew.

"Well now Weaslette calm down, I'm merely stating that your cousin Albus was being a no good bloody GIT and that he will simply be reminded that he is one tomorrow at the quiditch match."

"Really Malfoy? Cause about a minute ago you called my family 'no good filthy blood traitors.' it had NOTHING to do with Al or quiditch stop changing the subject, Malfoy." she glared stepping forward.

The corridor was empty except for the normal creaks of the castle. Scorpious and Rose were the only voices heard at the moment and sadly the Hufflepuff common room was right next to them. Who knows what student could absent mindedly not listen to the loud conversation?

"Oh yes that was our topic of conversation wasn't it.." Scorpious mused scratching his chin. "Okay then Rose let's get back to that topic." he smirked his grey eyes glinting. The littlest things threw Rose Weasley on edge. One of those things obviously being the topic of her family.

"Im done with this bye Malfoy!" she stormed off her red curls bobbing up and down as she went. 'The nerve of him' she thought disgusted. And that stupid nickname 'Weaslette' Merlin it made her blood boil.

Scorpious watched Rose storm off and heard some a gasp of sighs, from the Hufflepuffs who were more then glad that there heated conversation was over. Scorpious had a smug look on his face feeling a sense of accomplishment. As he walked down to the dungeons he couldn't help but realize the gorgeousness of Rose Weasley.

A/N: VERY SHORT PROLOGUE SORRY :/ but I will update later today or Monday. Please comment and vote and I will forever be grateful :D thanks!