She put on the finishing touches, but told me to stay in the chair.

“So, you said you wanted to dye your hair?” She asked me.

I nodded and looked at her, seeing her smile now.

“Okay so, not trying to push you into anything, but I think you shouldn't dye all of your hair. Just add some highlights and colourful strands, and it will look really good!” She smiled.

“What colours were you thinking?” I asked, looking at her.

“Well, I guess cherry red and maybe also purple?” She asked. I nodded enthusiastically making her laugh.

“Alright, we have the colours I guess” She smiled, mixing the colours. “I have to bleach the strands first though okay?” She asked, making me nod.

Smiling, she continued to put the paint on my hair.

Skipping some hours

“Aaaand we're finished” Nicole smiled, turning the blow dryer off.

“YESSS” I smiled at her. I took in my hair and if I may say so, it looked amazing. Seriously, this was the best hair cut I ever got. “Thank you so much” I smiled, hugging her.

“Aw, not a problem, glad you like it!” She smiled, hugging me back.

“SO WHERE'S MY GIRLFRIEND NOW?!” Jack asked in a too loud voice.

“Jack you just had to wait about 20minutes longer god dammit” I laughed, walking to him.

“Still, girls ALWAYS take longer” he said, throwing his hands up in frustration.

“Oh shut up” I laughed, punching his side, making him fake gasp and cry. I rolled my eyes, but laughed.

“How much do I owe you?” I smiled, taking out my purse.

“Uh well, since you've been here for the first time it's only 20$ and since Jack is here like every time it's also 20$” She chuckled. I nodded, taking out my purse.

“What are you doing?” Jack asked, handing her his credit card.

“Uh, paying?” I replied chuckling.

“Don't be silly, I'm paying” he smiled, looking back at Nicole. I shook my head and smiled.

“You don't have to” I smiled, my purse still in my hands.

“But I want to so” he smiled proudly.

I rolled my eyes and put my purse back again, cursing under my breath. Jack just chuckled and got his card back.

“Thanks and till next time!” Jack smiled.

“Bye!” I waved and we walked out.

“Where should we go now?” he asked, as we got into the car.

“Well how about-” I was cut off by my phone ringing.

“Hello?” I asked through the line.

“Julia fucking O'Brien!” I heard a high voice scream at the other side of the line.

“Yes mom?” I asked, kind of scared of what was going to happen.

“Where in fucking hell is Emma, we tried to contact her over the last two weeks but she won't take our calls!” My mom asked.

“Uh, she's at home and just enjoys life? Also she has a new phone number. What do you want from her?” I asked kind of annoyed.

“We want her back since she's our child” She replied, matter of factly.