chapter 16

Eyan's POV

Rogues, always ruining my mood. i wanted to enjoy some time with my mate but i have to settle this problem. Since my brother wanted to spend time with Stella i decided to let him stay with her. i walked into the office to see that  and my beta and pack warriors are present. My beta, Mark, started giving me information.After that, i started to give out instructions to the pack warriors. 

All of us then leave the office and transformed into werewolves. we then waited for the arrival of rogues to attack.  After finishing the rogues, i went up to my room to wash up. Well, even though my brother and I are twins, we don't share the same room.

After washing up, i went to find Stella, when i reached her room, i see my brother laying beside her, looking at her with love and they were chatting lovingly. i was surprised as i had never seen my brother looked at someone like that before. it could only mean that he cherished her alot.

i didn't want to interrupt them so I decided to leave the room but got called back in by my brother.  " Hey, where you going to? " my brother asked me with humor. i just shook my head and he pat in the empty space beside Stella, asking me to lie down. i lied down beside Stella and listened to their conversation on what she wants to do. while listening to their conversation, i fell asleep due to the exhaustion from earlier activities. 

----- NEXT MORNING

i got woken up by someone calling my name. i opened my eyes to see my brother already dressed up and i realised that i have slept in Stella's room. ' God, she must have felt uncomfortable with me sleeping on her bed ' i thought to myself. She came out of the bathroom and smiled at me. i smiled back and wanted to apologize but she just smiled at me, telling me that there's no need to be sorry.

i quickly went to my own room and wash up. i then joined my brother and mate in the kitchen. we didn't want to eat with others as our mate might feel uncomfortable. We then ate breakfast together and enjoyed each others company as it is our first time eating together. after eating breakfast, the three of us went to 'tour' around the pack house.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey People, 

thank you for reading my book i appreciate that and sorry for not updating the book. i will try to update more often and give you guys longer chapters :)

hope you guys will enjoy the chapter!

~ :)