Chapter 2

Stella's POV

------
After School.

" Jack, Jas I'm gonna follow Ash to the mall. Shopping !!! " I shouted to them. They just nod in return knowing that they heard me, I walked to Ashley's locker and wait for her there.

----
Few minutes later

" Stella!!! Let's go shopping!!!! "

I laughed at her excitement and we walk to her car. She drove out of school once we are in the car. Damn this girl is really excited much. Anyways, she blasted her music until our ears could bleed. Ash's really one crazy girl.

We reached the mall in 15 minutes and we are practically going to every store and at least buy one clothing form each.

After 3 hours of shopping we decided to head back home to the pack house. And yes, again she blasted her music. Sometimes I really wonder how I manage to survive with her as a friend.

Just as we were reaching back, Jas mind linked me telling me that there are rouges around our territory. I mind linked him back telling him that we are already at the pack house.

He didn't reply so I just head back up to my room and before I did that, I told Ash to meet me at the kitchen. Yea, I cook. Everyone loves my cooking but I don't cook you know for the pack, the cook of the pack does it.

I went into my room and place all of my shopping bags on the floor. I refreshen myself up a little and I make my way to the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen, Ash was already there waiting for me.

" So what do ya want to fill your stomach with ? " I asked her jokingly. She looked kind of sad though.

" Cook anything. "

" For last I check, ' anything ' doesn't exists in my cook book and it doesn't work for you, Ms. Aehsh over here. " I replied. Something's wrong with her.

She gave me annoyed look and turn to leave but I grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving. She tried to loosen my grip on her hand but she failed.

" Come on tell me what's up? Its an order just any random question. "

" I'm just scared that you would hate me after I tell you "

" What? If its something to do with my brothers- " I got cut off by her.

" Yes. " and with that said she ran up to her room. I don't think we are going to attend Jeslyn's party today.

~end of this chapter