6

Ash's POV

I woke up in a room, walls painted white but my room walls were blue. I was about to sit up on the bed I can't cause there's like something heavy pinning me down onto the bed. I look down and saw 2 hands wrapped tightly around my stomach. With that, last night's events came flashing through my mind. I blushed so red that I think I would look like a red tomato.

" Babe, why are you blushing? " that caught me off guard and made me hide my face with my hands.

" Babygirl, don't hide your blush from us it's cute " that made me blush even more.

I turn to face the both of them, with a wide smile on my face. They smirk back at me and I looked at them confused.

" Let's go get some food I'm hungry " Jack said. I nod my head and climb out of the bed and head back to my room to freshen up and then head to the kitchen. When I reach the kitchen, Stella was already there eating her food, she look up at me and back down then continued to eat her food.

I grabbed my food and went to sit beside her but she just move away from me. I kept on moving closer to her and she looked like she had enough she stood up from the table throw her food away and left the kitchen. At that time my mates came down,

" Babe what's wrong? " I just shook my head but when I look up Jack, his face show hurt. I don't like him feeling hurt so I tell him.

" You both know that Stella's my bestfriend but she acting weird "

" In what way ? Did she hurt you? "

" No she didn't. She looked annoyed with me and when I moved closer to her, she just move away "

They both growled and left the kitchen to find Stella I assume I just continue to eat my food when I heard someone scream. I know that scream, it belongs to Stella. I ran to her room and found my mates/ her brothers, hitting her. It was the first time I had seen this side of the three of them.

" WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE MAKE HER FEEL SAD? HUH? DON'T YOU ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH OF OUR ATTENTION? YOU STILL WANT MORE? DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHO WAS THE ONE WHO CAUSED MOM AND DAD'S DEATH? HUH? YOU! ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU LET THEM GET KILLED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES! YOU DIDN'T CALL FOR HELP "

I was expecting Stella to shout back at her brothers but no she didn't she just back away from them and hid herself from them. They were about to hit her when I touched their hands they immediately calm down. I mindlinked them to head back down to the kitchen. They glared once more at Stella and storm out of her room, slamming her door.

When the three of us reach the kitchen, I immediately open my mouth to ask questions.

" What do you mean by your parents death? Alpha and Luna are still here. Why did you hit her? Why didn't she scream at you back? Would you guys treat me this way to- " I got cut off by a growl.

I looked at the both of them wanting answers. Then they started explaining.

" It was Stella's 10th birthday. She wanted to go out but my parents said no but she kept on bugging them. They gave in to her and they brought her to the park. They were playing with her when a group of rogues circled our mom and dad. Mom asked Stella to run but she just stayed there crying. She watch her parents get killed by rogues and did not even do a thing! She then came running home telling us that mom and dad got 'eaten' by dogs. We knew what she meant and we ran to the park and there they were lying dead " Jas explained.

I understand the hurt they are going through but why did they hit her?

" We hit her because it helps us relieve our pain and stress. But don't worry it won't happen to you we promise. " Jack said.

After that stressful moment, we decided to go back to our room and sleep. But I can't sleep. I have a feeling that something is going to happen to Stella but I don't know what it is. I waited until the twins sleep and then I tried my best to get out of their tight grip.

I walked to Stella's room to find her room neat and tidy. I was scared that she left so I went to heck her cupboard to find all her things missing. I walk towards her bed and saw a note,

Jasper and Jackson,

I know I have been a burden to you guys. I think I will leave. You won't have a sister to care for anymore. You won't have to love me anymore and most importantly, your wish came true.

Good bye Alphas Jackson and Jasper and Luna Ashton, hope you would have better days ahead of you without me.

Stella, the omega.

I gasped when I read finish the letter. I grab the piece of paper and ran to the twins room. Tears were already pouring down my face when I reach the room. The twins look at me, worried, I showed them the letter and they whimper.

~longest chapter i have ever written:)