chapter 12

Stella's POV

i think i am going crazy because the two sexy men won't leave me alone. they came into the clinic room every day with no fail. and they will always be there. Like when one of them needs to do their duties that's what they call it and the other one will jus stay with me. It's been like this since the day had woken up. 

" Won't you get bored sitting here all day not doing anything? " i asked

" Nope, i get to see your pretty face," he said childishly

" ermm okay" 

everyday he or his twin would serve me breakfast then sit down and just look at me then go and get lunch and again look at me, as for dinner he asked someone to bring it to the room. And when night falls, he will tell me one of his life stories. 

night ~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey, i can't tell you stories tonight i need to go and settle something, i will be back i promised"

i just nodded my head and he left the room. It was the frst time i was left alone. i as kind of scared but i jus lay on the bed not moving. Few minutes later, which felt like hours, i heard a howl. i started shaking. The voice in my head starts to come back again. 

" Get out of the room, go to where you come from "

" why should i ? "

" JUST DO IT! " 

just as i sit up from the bed, the door got slammed open and i am face to face with another pair of twins. okay, is this house filled with twins? next thing i know is that they were both hugging me. i tried to get out of their grip but i failed. when they finally pull back, i asked them a question.

" Who are you guys?"

--------------------

i know it's not a good chapter but i tried. the next one will come out well...