Chapter 40 - Bride.

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, the cow pooped all over the front of Madilyn's clothes, causing her to jump back.

"Aauuuuh!" Madilyn gasped as she dropped everything, lifting up her hands.

Hot, goopy poop dripped off of her shirt as Madilyn stepped back, shaking her head. Madilyn growled and started weeping the floor of the barn as fast as she could.

"Don't give in, Maddy." Madilyn growled lowly through her teeth, raking the hay. "Don't give in."

While Madilyn was getting shitted on, [Okay honestly I had to add this. I thought that it was funny. Aha.] Kayson was inside, trying to make some lasagna. With the hamburger, tomato paste, pasta, and shredded cheese sitting out on the counter, Kayson had no idea where to start. To help him, he decided to pull out a cook book.

"Aah ah AH!" Iyana chanted, peeking inside. "What are you doing?"

"Cooking?" Kayson said, scrunching his eyebrows at her.

"Uh, when do you ever see us using a cookbook?"

"Does it really make a difference?"

"Yes, it makes a MAJOR difference." Iyana smiled as she closed the cookbook, snatching it out of Kayson's grip. "Dad said that you can only look at this when you're trying to make something new, and we've made lasagna a hundred times. Nice try!"

As Iyana walked back outside, Kayson glanced at the lasagna and took a deep breath.

"Hoh." Kayson whispered in nervousness.

An hour later, as the ladies worked outside, Kayson peeked out and chanted.

"Dinners ready!"

As the girls rushed into the house, they realize that it smelled good. It smelled like a real Italian dinner. While they sat at the tables, Iyana smiled and turned to Kayson.

"You have to grab our plates, silverware, and napkins, please." Iyana smiled.

As Kayson grabbed the silverware and the plates, he sniffed and turned to the both of them.

"It smells horrendous in here!" Kayson snarled. "What is that?"

"The cow kind of uh, went on me." Madilyn chuckled lowly, pointing to her smeared shirt.

Kayson tucked in his lips, laughing obnoxiously at her.

"Oh man! Oh man oh man!" Kayson laughed, unable to hold his breath as he made their plates. "He really pooped on you, huh?"

"Can we just get our plates, asshole?" Madilyn groaned.

"I don't think that I'm the real "asshole" here!" Kayson laughed, smacking his knees.

Madilyn grinned in embarrassment as Kayson continued to laugh, placing their food in front of them.

"Boń appetite, my ladies." Kayson winked.

As they bit into their lasagna, they heard a loud crunching in their mouth. Iyana spit it out into her paper napkin, giving Kayson a foul look.

"What the heck was that, Kayson?!" Iyana scowled, coughing a little.

"It sure as hell wasn't no lasagna." Madilyn giggled, chewing on the hard part.

"Hey, I put pasta noodles in it and it just didn't puff up." Kayson shrugged.

Iyana's face went blank as she turned to Kayson, giving him a blank look.

"You're telling me that you didn't boil the pasta, Kayson?" Iyana mumbled in a sarcastic tone.

"No?"