Chapter 40 - Bride.

Start from the beginning

After getting home from school, Kayson shut off Iyana's phone and kept it that way so that Q and the others couldn't track her down by the closest pin. Again, he snuck Madilyn over to the house. When he walked into he kitchen, he took out two dirty gardening gloves and handed it to the two.

"Welp, get to work!" Kayson smiled.

"What?!"

"Or you don't have to do it, but that means that you forfeit the contest." Kayson winked. "We had a bet, remember?"

Iyana and Madilyn snatched the gloves, heading outside.

"You're not going to win." Iyana growled at him.

"The fruits need to be planted, the grown in fruits need to be harvested, and Cowla needs a bath." Kayson smiled as he started heading upstairs. "Don't forget to clean her butt pretty good! She likes to leave a lot of poop arou-"

"Hold on, and where do you think YOU'RE going?" Iyana scoffed, placing her hands on her hips.

"I'm going upstairs to study?"

"Oh hoh no no no. You know the rules. DAD'S rules." Iyana smiled. "Homework comes AFTER cleaning."

"Alright, fine." Kayson shrugged, placing his hands up. "Whaaatttever."

"Oh and don't forget."

Iyana grabbed three large baskets out of the closet and plopped them all onto the couch, smiling and placing her hands out.

"All of these clothes have to be folded after you cook and eat, then you have to do homework, THEN shower, then get to bed." Iyana smiled as she walked outside. "Have fun!"

Kayson stared blankly at the mini mountain of clothes with his mouth creaked open.

"Dear Allah..." He whispered.

For Iyana, she decided to mow the grass in their area before planting. Mind you, this was a lot of grass. They were living on a valley, so this grass was endless. As for Madilyn, she decided that she was going to clean out the farmhouse since she thought that it was a tad bit easier.

She was wrong.

"God almighty..." Madilyn whispered.

In the farmhouse was a bunch of hay, leftover poop from the cows, and 6 pigs walking around the place. Every animal had to be clean. Madilyn crouched down and tried to grab a pig to put in the gated area for them inside of the farmhouse, but they would scurry off because they didn't recognize her.

"Come on little piggies." Madilyn groaned in an agitated tone. "Come inside."

Before the pigs could run all the way out, she shut the door to the farmhouse to trap them inside. As the pigs started running around all over the place, the two large cows sat in their spots, chewing on hay and looking around. As Madilyn grew breathless because of the pigs running around, she thought of an idea. She grabbed a few pieces of bread crumbs she brought outside for them to eat, scattering them inside of the mini barn. As the pigs ran inside, Madilyn shut the gate and smacked her hands together.

"All settled." Madilyn smiled. "Now to the Cows."

Surprisingly, the cows weren't that difficult to manage. With piles of hay, the cows slowly followed her into their larger ranch, watching her shut the door. While they stood in place, Madilyn started washing the first cow with a brush, a bucket of hot water, soap, and the water hoes that came from outside. Once that cow was nice and clean, Madilyn moved to the next cow and started to do the same thing.