Chap- nineteen

GUYS OMF PLEASE KILL ME BECAUSE I HAVENT UPDATED IN SOOO LONG, ITS INSANE, LIKE I ONLY REALIZED NOW AND ITS NOT OKAY. WELL BE HAPPY BECAUSE IM BACK NOW AND IM READY TO UPDATE AND LET THE DRAMA BEGINNING MWAHAHAHAHA.

lol enjoy and please vote, thx.

-----

Lily May

"Okay I'm done packing, now would you please tell me what's going on?" I sigh

"I told you ten times, we're re going to San Francisco."

"Because?"

"Managers there, she's telling us what to do and to fix us up, our under cover shit is not working."

"Then what will work."

"I don't know they will be tell us there."

"Are we still going to be doing undercover things?"

"What do you mean?" He asks

"I mean that will you still be Thomas and will I still be Madison?"

"I don't know hey, probably though because we need to finish our senior year."

I sigh,"okay."

"Come let's go." Lucky says taking his things.

"Okay." I sigh taking my luggage

What the hell is happening. Its been like 2 weeks that we've in this school and we're already leaving? I knew we wouldn't last even a month lol. I suck at keeping secrets but whatever, there was going to be a small 2 week break at school next week so hopefully I don't miss too much work, even though I shouldn't really be caring about that right now.

"Come on, let's get going before anyone comes." Lucky says taking the car keys and heads to the door.

"Okay I'll be right there." I reply picking up my computer.

At this point, I'm tired over this, why did i agree to this? No clue.

I get my things all packed up and stuff. Deciding if I should leave somethings or not. While I was doing that I hear a knock on the door.

Agh it's probably Lucky but like why would he knock.

"Lucky the doors open you know."

No reply, just another knock.

Seriously?

I take my cap just in case it wasn't Lucky and people would see my hair isn't blonde anymore.

I open the door seeing other than Cameron in front of me.

Wow, this is really not my day

Should've listened to Lucky

"Hey Cameron," I say surprised, "what brings you here?" I ask nervously

"You never shot me a text and answered my messages so I thought it was rude to just leave without saying goodbye this morning."

"It's fine I was just.... Busy."

He nods and smiles, he looks at my hair and why I had it all in a cap, experimenting my face.

"Everything okay? You look...different."

"Oh. Um I'm fine, nothing's wrong." I smile

"Are you going somewhere?"

"No I'm not, look nows not the right time Cameron, I'll see you at school though." I say pushing him back to his car.

"Okay but, what's happening?" He asks curiously

"Nothing, why do you think something is wrong?"

"I looks like something is."

"Well you're insane because everything's fine."

"Then what explains the cap that's covering your whole head and with the bags by your door?"

I sigh and look at him, "Look, the truth is," I start, "I'm going to visit my parents, okay. There I said it." I lie

"Where?"

"In," shit think of a place, "Austria."

"Austria?"

"Yeah, in Salzburg."

"That's far."

"I know and that's why you better get going."

"Right, right."

"I'll be back before you know it." I smile to him and he smiles back.

"Later Madison." He kisses me on the cheek and enters his car

"Bye Cameron." I reply, thinking inside. Sigh, if only he could call me Lily. My real name.

----

I'm so tired

Please vote xxx