Prologue

(A/n: the picture is of Selena Gomez, yes, but it is actually just to show what length Alexis' hair is and what it looks like) 

Prologue:

I was trapped in my sisters- Alyssa's- shadow again. We may be in the same girl band but everyone saw her more than me. They claimed she was like the Josh of the band- comparing her to a member of Union J. They always said that Lillie was like the JJ- as she was the oldest and was engaged to her model boyfriend, Nathan- and that Cara was like the Jaymi- as she was sassy, sarcastic and the same age as him. I was always told I was like George because I was the youngest- being twelve hours younger than Alyssa- and because I was cute, cheeky, shy and, quite, bubbly sometimes.

However, all anyone ever seemed to hate on me about was the fact that I was quite a shy girl while my sister was rather confident. They also liked to hate on me for being the ugly twin even though Alyssa and I were identical twin sisters with the exception of a couple of things- like the fact that we had the same colour hair except mine was medium length and wavy while hers was straight and the fact that I had dark brown eyes while hers were hazel.

The girls told me not to listen to the hate and to be happy- which is what I happen to do- however it was difficult. The hate was everywhere- magazines, newspapers, tweets, YouTube comments, the public, paparazzi. It was absolutely everywhere and I couldn't escape it. Some of the hate came from Little Mix fans- who claimed that we were only friends with the girls for fame, which was far from the truth. Some of the hate came from Directioners- as Alyssa was dating Niall Horan and they believed that I was confusing Niall into dating me as I happened to be his girlfriends twin, which is also not true as he could tell who is who. And then we get hate from JCats because we are friends with the boys and they claim that I am only the closest to George so that I can break his heart, which I would never do. The rest of the hate is just the public that don't like us.

It was one of those days where I was reading through the comments and tweets and looking through magazine and newspaper articles about us. It was the day it finally got to me and I broke down. However, the story isn't going to start this way. It's going to start back in 2012, where it all started.