15. The truth comes out

AHHHHHHH 1k guys 1k thank you guys so so much I love you all so much and I made this chapter really long bc I'm not sure when I might update again bc my mom kind of um destroyed my phone. (Don't ask) I wrote this on my dads phone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 weeks later  * At the house with Sabrina*

" Rowan you can't just not talk to me! It's been 2 weeks since you've even looked me in the eye" Corey said knocking on her door.

"Corey, just go away! I don't want to talk to you unless you want to finally discuss the fact that you and Sabrina kissed?" She said opening the door. Their faces 5 inches apart. This is the most they've looked at each other since that dreadful day. They have both been fighting the urge to kiss.

"Look ... Rowan....I..um..." He cleared his throat and continued, " Rowan I don't like Sabrina, she's like a sister to me. That kiss was just us being caught in the moment. I like you." He said taking her hands with his.

"You like me not Sabrina?" Rowan said looking deep into his blue eyes.

" Actually Rowan," he frowned, " I don't like you I'm in love with you." Rowan stood there in shock for a second but then said, "I love you too!" Rowan grabbed his face and kissed him pulling him into the room.

"Wait Corey stop." Rowan said pulling away.

"What's wrong?" Corey said putting his shirt on.

"Just I want to tell you what happened with my parents." Corey got up and hugged her.

"Ok," he paused, "but I want you To tell everyone." She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the kitchen where everyone was including Ceci, Rown got upset that she had to live in a car and they had a guest bedroom, so she lives with them now.

"Guys!" Rowan spoke trying to get they're attention. They all look up at her. "We've all been keeping secrets from each other and as I recall we all promised we would never keep any secrets, so this is when everyone tells the truth. GATHER ROUND!" They all sit around the table in a circle.

"Oh no we're doing the circle of truth aren't we?" Peyton asked looking like a nervous wreck.

"Shh!" Sabrina snapped. Rowan got up and grabbed a water bottle and put it in the center of the table. "Alright you all know the rules, whoever the bottle lands on-"

"They have to tell the truth!" They all say in unison. Rowan smiled and spun the bottle.

"Pshh, I'm not even keeping a secret." Corey said seeing the bottle point to him.    

"Corey maybe you could tell them about our trip to 'L.A' and the movie shoot." Rowan made a devilish smirk. Sure they just said I love you for the first time but that doesn't let Corey off the hook for kissing Sabrina. Corey gulped.

"Um...well see we didn't have a movie shoot, we uh we went to Paris as an anniversary of a year of us being together." Corey stuttered out.

"WHAT!!!" Peyton and Sabrina say at the same time.
"You guys have been dating-" Sabrina finished his sentence. "For a year before we found out!"

"Yeah, and everything was going fine till y'all sons of bitches kissed." Rowan said a bit mad.
Sabrina puckered her lips and spun the bottle again to get off topic. It landed on Ceci.

"Alright I guess I'll tell you guys why I got kicked out of my house....I was...uh...drinking a lot and I was um addicted to drugs." Ceci mumbled.

"Yeah I don't believe that for a split second." Peyton said.

"Wha..." Ceci said nervously.

"Corey." Peyton snapped his fingers. Corey got up and scanned caci's face. " Nervousness, shaking, stuttering. She's lying." Corey says. Corey had a gift by just looking at a person he could tell when they were lying or hiding something.

"Alright fine! I didn't get kicked out of my house I... I ran away!" Ceci said. Everyone gasped. "That's all I'm telling you." She crossed her arms on her chest.

A/n this parts a little sad and might be a little depressing if you are sensitive to this stuff I suggest you skip this part but you know do whatever you want

Ceci spun the bottle and it landed on Rowan. "Ceci you know this but no one else does. You guys remember when we all moved in together." They all nod except Ceci. "Well we all exchanged stories on why we needed to live here, and I don't think I ever told you guys my story, see well my parents." Rowan's eyes were now filled with tears. " My father abused me a lot through my childhood." Once Corey heard this he took her into his arms. " Thanks, but I half to tell you guys. He would come into my room sometimes and do some really weird things to me. I was about 12 years old when I got the courage to tell my mom about this and when I did she and my dad started fighting every night yelling, screaming was all I heard threw the vents and thin walls. Until one day when I was 15 everything stopped all the yelling and screaming. The next day I didn't see my mom anywhere I wasn't worried she had left the house before but a months past my father still beating me and my mother nowhere to be found. My father told me she decided to leave making her seem like the bad guy. Which I had soon found out that my dad had murdered my mom. My dad remarried to some dumb ditzy blond. I turned 17 and I told my stepmom about my father. She gave me candy, cookies, and money to keep quiet. More months past and I finally decided I had enough money and bravery to run away and live with my aunt. I had been saving since I was twelve. I lived with my aunt happily until she uh sadly passed away. " she was crying a lot at this point but, Corey was still holding her tightly. "Then I found my long lost best friend, Corey, that I haven't seen since we were like 9 and he
offered me a place. And now here we are."

Rowan wiped her tears and kissed Corey passionately like it was her last time kissing him. She pulled away from him and said, Alright who's next." She spun the bottle. It landed on Sabrina.

" I can't top what Rowan just said all I wanna say is I'm so sorry for kissing Corey it was me it was all me I was in a terrible place and I just couldn't take anything and I wish Peyton was there instead of Corey!" She cried and got up to hug Rowan.

" I forgive you Sabrina I couldn't stay mad at the people who care about me." Rowan said crying into her shoulder.

"Hey man with all this sentimental shit going on I just want to say I'm really sorry for almost killing you." Peyton said putting his hand on Corey's shoulder.

" it's ok, I'm sorry for kissing Sabrina." They join in on Sabrina and Rowan hugging in a big group hug.

"So this is a very important moment between you guys so I'm just gonna leave..." Ceci says opening the door to leave when a familiar face showed up at the door.

"Heeyyyyy y'all I brought some orange juice since we're under age and- why are we all hugging?" Amir asked stepping into the house.

"Amir!" The whole group says in unison.

"You missed the whole parade!" Peyton said as they all greeted him. After he greeted everyone with a smile he hugged Ceci.

" Hey gorgeous." He said with a grin. Ceci giggled and smiled.

"Guys pizzas here!" Peyton yelled and paid the guy at the door. The rest of the night they talked exchanged stories and for the first time these past months Peyton and Sabrina kissed.

And.... That's my update for Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful day and get to open your presents with family and/or friends. I love you all and _bliss__ I wish blessings, presents and a wonderful Christmas and get on our shared account as soon as you can would ya? Love ya!
STAY FRESH MY PEOPLE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
- Ivonne