3. Bradley

Sabrina woke up, took a shower, changed and went downstairs to see Peyton making pancakes, eggs and bacon. She sat down on the table to eat when Peyton said " Hey look um... I'm really sorry about yesturday."

" Hey its fine let's just forget it ever happened." She replied.

"Oh um yeah forget it ever happened right!" He fake smiled. Sabrina was about to say something but the doorbell rang and Peyton went to open the door he looked down a bit to see Bradley standing there. Peyton said, "Hi Bradley what is your business here?" Bradley felt intimidated by Peyton since he was bigger, stronger, and more muscular than him

"Well I'm here to see Sabrina," Bradley smirked. Peyton let him in and Bradley walked over to Sabrina who was sitting on the table eating breakfast.

She turned to him and said, "Hey Brad." She got up and hugged him.

"Hey sabrina what's up," he responded.

"Nothing much what are you doing here?" She replied a bit nervously.

"I thought I would just say hi before I head to the set but I should be going now bye," he said with no emotion at all. Sabrina waved good bye and he left.

"Why is he so weird all the time?" Peyton muttered under his breath.

"What are you talking about?" Sabrina asked confused.

"Wait what damn I said that out loud." He answered.

"But what did you mean by he's weird all the time?" Sabrina asked raising one eyebrow.

"He's just never really has any emotions and he seems to hate me." He walked towards her.

"Yeah I've been thinking about that a lot actually I'm gonna talk to him about it tomorrow or something." She replied. Peyton nodded and ate his breakfast. Peyton went up to his room and slammed the door. Sabrina was startled by the door. She went up and knocked on Peyton's door "Are you ok in there?" She yelled. She didn't get an answer she tried to open the door but it was locked "Peyton open the door please." She yelled.

An hour passed
"PEYTON OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" She screamed. She was now crying but she wiped her tears and realized she wasn't sad she was angry. Author's note: I know this part is kind of stupid but I don't care: Back to story. She stopped knocking and kicked the door about 4 times knocking it down to the floor. Peyton looked at the door then at Sabrina in shock with his mouth wide open staring at her. "Why didn't you open the door!?" She yelled.

"Um I didn't want to I was upset." He answered still in shock.

"Are you kidding me?! I was so worried I thought you were hurt or like dead or something!" She replied still yelling. She ran across the door on the floor and hugged him tightly.

Peyton hugged her back and lifted her off her feet and said " I'm sorry the truth is... I just hate seeing you get hurt when Bradley doesn't pay attention to you and I see the hurt in your eyes you don't need to lie Sabrina."

"You're right Peyton," She became to cry on Peyton chest still hugging him. They fall on Peyton's bed still hugging and sabrina still crying. Peyton comforted Sabrina.

About half an hour later
Sabrina got up from Peyton's bed and Peyton got up with her. She walked down the stairs and sat on the couch and turned on a movie. She had no emotion during the whole movie. Peyton sat on the chair next to the couch to see if she was ok. When the movie was over. Sabrina grabbed Peyton's car keys.
Peyton said, " Where are you going?"

"Out." Sabrina muttered. She walked out the door and slammed it behind her. She got into the car and drove until she arrived to her destination. She got out of the car and stood there at the door wanting to knock but couldn't she drove back home. She got home to see Peyton pacing back and forth. Peyton saw her and hugged her. They pulled away and sabrina said, " I'll be right back I half to do something."

Peyton nodded. She went upstairs in her room and called "hello"

"Hi can we meet up tomorrow I have to tell you something important?" She said.

"Ok you come to my place?"

"Yes bye"
She hung up. She laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

*******************************************************
Hi I spent a while on this but I'm kind of running out of ideas comment some ideas please I'll read

qotd: WHO do you think sabrina wants to talk to?