13. Rowan and Peyton

"How are you so calm after that?" Rowan asked Peyton.

"I just have hope." Peyton said and sat on the chair next to Sabrina's bed again. Rowan and Corey looked at eachother and smile.

"Good you should this stuff is pretty hard to handle if you don't have hope." Corey said trying to sound wise.

They stay with sabrina for an hour or two when the doctor comes in and says, "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over." Rowan and Corey go home while Peyton refused to leave so he got to stay cause he was in a bad place and the doctors didn't want any trouble from a crazy 18 year old who went nuts after being forced to leave the love of his life in a coma.

A/N They're all 18 now...except Rowan she's 17 just bc i felt like making her younger

Peyton sat in the chair staring at her for hours. He could barley sleep or eat he was just alone in the doctors room with his thoughts for almost 2 weeks. Corey and Rowan came and brought him food to make sure he actually eats and drinks water. But they couldn't help much because at home Rowan was going through almost the same thing as Peyton. They both didn't sleep, barley ate, and couldn't stop thinking about Sabrina. They weren't angry. They were both calm and worried but they kept that feeling inside.

Corey was scared but he knew everything would be ok but Peyton and Rowan were imaging the worst. One day on a week before Halloween Corey walked to the hospital to see how Peyton and Sabrina where doing. Rowan stayed behind she was asleep and he didn't want to wake her up. He entered the hospital room and saw Sabrina awake...but she was crying. He went into the room and found that it was empty only her in it.

"Where's Peyton?" Corey thought.

He came closer to Sabrina as she spotted him and stood up and hugged him.

"Corey! Thank God you're here." She said letting go and sat on one of the chairs next to her bed.

"Sabrina what's happened? And Where's Peyton?" He asked sitting down next to her hugging her as she laid down on his chest.

"Peyton that was his name. Well I woke up and I saw him there. Just a creepy stranger sleeping on one of these chairs. I freaked out and yelled at him to get out but I don't know why but...I kind of wanted him to stay. Then I just started crying." She said now crying in his chest.

"You don't know who Peyton is?"

"No."

"Do you by any chance know where he went?" He asked as she lifted her head making there faces inches apart.

"No but maybe it's better if he's not here corey. I've always had a big crush on you. Ya know like it's tension there. And you've always been there for me when I'm in a bad place. Maybe this time we can explore that tension..." She trailed off. There lips almost touching. When she kissed him. He didn't kiss back and left his eyes open and wide open for that matter. He got out of her grip after about 5 seconds and got up from the chair.

"S-" he was cut off by Sabrina smashing her lips with his again. He pulled away but this time.

"Wow." A voice said from the door.

They both looked up to see......

I seriously haven't updated in so long. And I couldn't really think of anything. So I made more drama. Next few chapters might be filler chapters and sorry for the cliffhanger everyone else but _bliss__. Guys I'm not saying this bc she's my best friend I'm saying it bc her book mistakes is freaking awesome! So go check it out! And congrats on 4k. Keep on slaying queen.
STAY FRESH MY PEOPLE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
Man it feels good to say that again.
-Ivonne