The Name's Clawdean

Hey! I thought I might upload this chapter a little early because I am super bored and I needa get a ka-ching of things...

Does that make sense? if it dosen't its nunya buisness... :D

Vote! Comment! Love!

+===========+

I ran as fast as I could, the Eire gun shot still fresh in my mind. I had been running for days since I left the rouge group and all I had was small amount of water left and a mouldy orange and a few clothing's.

I haven't transformed yet but I know that I need to Find an Alpha by the full moon or I will have to wait another year to shift for the first time.

I have been trying to find Territorial land for hours but no luck. But when I found a beautiful river flowing in the middle of the forest I just sat there to rest and maybe earn back some much needed sleep and strength.

I moved the pixie hair out of my face and rubbed the right side of my head which I had shaved about a month ago. Some of the hair was growing back so it looked OK.

Taking off my finger-less leather gloves I splashed cool water on my face, sighing softly. Then I quenched my thirst by drinking a bit of water and filling up my bottle. But the truth was I was still hungry! And I was not touching the orange...

I laid down on the soft green grass letting the sense on freedom finally take over me.

If I had stayed any longer probably would have been killed. I hated living as a rogue... Where ever you went wolfs would give you looks of disapproval, which I hated. I never chose to be one. So I took my belongings and ran... Sort of, It was a bit more complicated then that. Now I was just over the moon at the thought of an Alpha taking me in. Me becoming a part of a pack. Me Shifting. Me finding my mate!

And with those happy thoughts I went into sweet slumber...

*********

When I woke up I found my self not in the place I had fallen asleep in.

I was inside a large-ish looking room. It was filled with blue and white. There were paintings handing up on the wall and a three doors. I'm Guessing they led to the toilet, closet and the hallway. I was currently lying in a blue poster bed. Very comfortable... I think I might just...I let out a shy yawn... Go back to sleep.

I fell back onto the bed but soon I was bolt upright staring wide eyed at nothing in particular.

Where am I? Have the hunters brought me here? Who was holding my captive?

I got up to head to the door sending a fleeting look towards the bed. I passed a full length mirror and froze.

Someone changed me!?

Instead of wearing jean shorts, blue top and black leather jacket I was wearing a soft pink pajamas with a Fluffy kind of top.

Wow... Way to make a girl feel awkward. It better have been a girl! I didn't want guys seeing me naked... Unless I want them to of course

I walked to the closet like I owned the place and got out a black singlet and black skinny jeans. I threw on some bracelets. I found my army bag next to the sofa so I got shuffled through some of my mom's jewelry and got out a beaded black and blue neck less and a black ring with a skull. I added a bit of mascara to make my striking blue eyes pop out.I had a blue Butterfly tattoo with black swirls between my shoulder blade and some weird wolf tattoo on my arm from when I got really drunk (Picture on the side). I had a lip belly button piercing and a lip ring. How I a 16 yearold has them? I have a friend who did them for me.I ran a finger through my chestnut coloured hair and walked out.