Chapter 4

After seeing Xavier, the rest of the day was boring. I met up with Angel at lunch who wanted to introduce me to her brother today. Then I went to the elders which was beyond annoying seeing as they had armed fighter wolves surrounding them as if I'd attack them at anytime.

Elders are really sacred in a pack and with out them the Alpha's can go berserk. So obviously they would be overprotective over them especially when in company rogue, ex-rouge but rouge none the less.

Right now I'm staring into the eyes of a 13 year old boy with a broken arm. 

"Clawdean... Apologize" Alpha Martin demanded.

"I'm not apologizing to a sissy" I countered back glaring at the little boy.

"You wouldn't be saying that if it'd be me breaking your arm" The boy hissed angrily.

"You, kid, are no match for a born and bred rogue. I could tear you apart in a blink of an eye" I hissed back. "You should be glad all you have is a broken arm".

"Clawdean!" The Alpha shouted forcing me to back off. "You will apologize to this boy right now!" 

"I refuse to apologize but I will make it up to him" I said confidently.

"As long as the boy is happy with it" The Alpha said before walking back down stairs. 

"huh, what are YOU gonna do to make up for it?" The boy asked crossing his arms only to end up wincing because of his broken one.

I got out my hand and hovered it over his head making him flinch again. I shook my head at him.

Packs do not know how to raise their kids.

"I will toughen you up" I told him patting his head.

"What the heck! I don't need toughening up from a filthy rogue!" He shouted backing way.

A low growl came out from me. " Filthy?" I bit out.

"OK OK CALM DOWN!" The boy shouted hiding behind a wall.

I blinked away my wolf. Coming close to shifting is like the mood swings of a pregnant women... except instead of mood swings our wolf pops out from time to time.

"Fine whatever" He mumbled.

"Boy's got no social life" I said with a straight face.

"WHAT!?" 

"You obviously have no social life or you wouldn't have accepted this" I told him walking away.

"Says the one who suggested it!"

I shut my bedroom door in his smirking face. 

Totally should have seen that coming...

Ok time to get ready for school.

I walked into the closet and took out a bright purple pair of skinny jeans, and ripped black t-shirt. I went over to my bag and grabbed a few rings and shoved them on my fingers. I combed the hair that I had and got out. 

I had no idea what to pack so I thought I'd get everything sorted on the way.

When I walked down stairs I noticed most of the teenage members of the pack were running around getting last minute things sorted for their day. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, everyone was quite.

Some even glared at me because they knew I was a rogue and was probably not a big fan of them. Others were either curious or scared.

I smirked jumping the last step onto the floor. My ego getting bigger as I watched some people back away.