Chapter 2

I didn't want to blink as I stared into this strangers eyes.

My heart rate slowed as I took a sharp intake of breath.

His eyes were like a whirling cloud of smoke just staring at me wanting for me to get lost in them, I probably would have... if I hadn't blinked that is and broken the spell. 

"Ma... ma...mat..." He started moving backwards almost looking afraid to be near me. His beautiful eyes reflected pain as if me just being there caused him to suffer. 

I stood there shocked unable to move, my eyes blinking rapidly trying to get his eyes out of my mind. Whats happening to me?

Suddenly, the beautiful golden flute I had heard him play dropped onto the floor, and his face became suddenly became devoid of any emotion as he came to his senses.

"You must be Miss Styles, the soon to be member of Moonlight" He said in a smooth voice as he stared right into my eyes. The swirling smoke I saw in them had stopped and it was now frozen as his eyes seemed cold. 

"I- I... Yes" I managed to say, confused at the sudden change of mood.

"Very well, I am the packs Omega, treat me as you wish" He said, his voice turning colder as he spoke. "You shouldn't be out in the woods yet. You need to go back to the pack house, people are anxious to meet you Miss Styles..."

With that he turned away to pick up his flute and walked to a small laptop on a desk nearby.

Not really registering his words I took this time to take a better look at him. He had light brown hair that seemed to be moving softly with the wind although I couldn't feel even the slightest amount of it. He was tattered jeans which had several holes in them. He wore a white beater that showed off his muscles which were clenching and unclench as he noticed me staring. 

Ignoring that, I looked around the small room I was standing in, all it had was a small bed, a table with a jug of water and also the laptop he was on. Which looked worn and overused not to mention had a few cracks here and there.

"Whats your name?" I asked not wanting to leave. I was still stuck in a daze. 

"Miss Styles, Please leave..." He said in a defeated tone.

Hearing him say that to me stabbed my heart, I didn't even know what was going on, I'v never felt like this towards anyone so why start now?

"Of-of course I'm sorry to disturb you. I just heard you play and I couldn't help myself. You play beautifull-"

"LEAVE!" He screamed at me and the next thing I know I'm running out of there. I didn't stop until I was a good distance away. My knees quaking from hearing his wolf's anger as they shouted at me.

I feel against a nearby tree, trying to clam my breathing. I brought my hands to my head and held it there trying to clear my head.

I'm never like this!

As a rouge we don't shy away from a wolf, we take them head on with our pride hanging on the line. The only two people that I am afraid of would be my rouge commander, and maybe, just maybe an Alpha. The boy wasen't my rouge commander, thank god. And neither was he an Alpha! 

So...Why?

As he yelled at me I felt something start to tear apart inside of me, and I didn't like it! If this is all happening to me because I have a pack then I'm better off a rouge. I already feel myself changing. The once emotionless Clawdean who did what ever she like whenever she like is now running away like a little girl because an Omega shouted at her! How patheti-