Chapter 3

BIRTHDAY UPLOAD!!!!

Show me yo' love!!!

CLICK 'D' CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Clawdean!" someone shouted right down my ear.

I moaned as light was blaring down on me even with my eyelids closed.

"Lemphs spehhs..." I mumbled burying my head in my pillow, enjoying the unusual softness of it.

"I said get up!"

A frown slowly found its way across my face as the person raised their voice to me.

Suddenly the covers were flung from over me.

I growled as I swung out the bed throwing the person on top of me on the floor. I grabbed their arms and twisted it round their back. Satisfied when I heard a whimper of pain making my hands tighten on their wrists. I then threw them away from me smiling slightly when I heard a muffled sob escape from them.

Good...

With that thought I climbed back into bed. I heard the sound of feet exiting the room and running out.

A hour or so of precious sleep I was awoken again to the sound of my door being ripped open. With no more sleep needed I was wide awake and sat up in my bed, my hair all over the place. I looked around the room as yesterdays events flooded through my mind.

I'm in, well nearly in, Moonlight pack now.

That thought brought a smile to my face which was quickly wiped off as I saw the Alpha Martin fuming at my door.

"Clawdean Styles you will follow me immediately to my office!" with that the Alpha walked away.

Confused at what was going on I followed quickly, forgetting that my hair was bedraggled and I was still in my pajamas.

I hurried down the stairs as I tried to remember the way to the Alpha's office.

I rounded the corner to find myself face to face with a familiar looking door. I hurriedly entered the room to find the Alpha waiting at his desk.

"I hope you know why I am so enraged?" The Alpha enquired.

"Um... I don't know..."

That probably was not the right answer as a frown took place on Alpha Martins face.

"Clawdean, this morning I sent in a 14 year old boy to wake you up for school and yo-"

"School?"

"Yes, school"

"High school?"

"Yes..."

As a rogue is always moving around I never really had the chance to settle down in school and so I made the decision to leave school half way through my first year of middle school. No one said anything because they just didn't care about education.

But I guess education is expected now that I'm part of a pack... and i'm not running around everywhere...

"Ms Styles are you listening?"

"Oh? Y-yes I am."

"As I was saying this morning I sent in the poor boy to wake you up before leaving for a meeting, I return two hours later to find him sitting there with a broken arm!" The Alpha shouted at me.

"WHAT? I don't remember any of this!" I shouted back offended that he accused me of hurting my soon to be pack member.

"Clawdean..."