Shiny story, continued..

Shay was freaking out, how am I going to tell Tiny, she felt a tap on her shoulder, "Lola! I'm on edge don't do that!" Lola looked down, trying to look sad. "Guess what she said with a little sprint in her step, Shay looked around and figured there was something that she wanted to show her, I got a C on my language test!!" Shays face lit up, quite astonished and surprised, then she laughed, "Lola, that's great news, I'm proud of you."

Then she went back to the worrying. "Are you still not sure how to tell Tiny?" Shay looked more depressed then ever, yes I just don't want to break his heart, he said that I was the girl of his dreams!!" Lola tried to be sympathetic, but she wasn't very good at it. "Are you whining like a puppy?" Lola wanted to give her friend advice but she had no idea how.

"Well shay, you know that I'm not good at this friend help and stuff, but maybe you can do it slowly and gradually so it doesn't break him so much, he is a grade 11 after all." Shay looked satisfied with Lola which made her pleased with herself. "Lola what did you do, take a genius potion! But what if he notices that I'm "backing off"? Why is this so hard!" Lola did her puppy whine again and said " I gave you my advice, how you have to figure out the rest.."

She left her at that, wondering and questioning, maybe I can get away with it until he graduates, were just "friends" but secretly.... NO! I can't do it I have to face facts and admit to him and myself that we can't date.

That afternoon, Shay had organised a date with Tiny - she had thought of the perfect way to break it to him, without hurting his feelings very much. And Lola had helped a lot with it.

That afternoon:
"Shay, what a pleasure to see you this afternoon, I haven't really seen you, since we well you know, kissed." Shay tried to look as happy as she could, but she knew that he wasn't stupid. "Yeah, sorry about that, I don't know why, Lola has been all strange lately, did you know that her parents own a Mexican restaurant and named it after her, isn't that crazy cool?" Shay was making progress but the next part was the hardest part. "Oh really, well I'd name anything after you, and your totally worth it." He then kissed her cheek, and even though she was enjoying it so much she knew that she couldn't. "So tiny, as I was saying, her parents own a restaurant and her grandmother is a fortune teller, considering she's a friend and would give us a discount, I thought that for our next date we could have our fortune told for us, to see how we could dominate the world together as a couple." Hopefully this would work, because Shay had no other plan or idea. Tiny was looking interested, intrigued to a certain point, "Sounds like a lot of fun, tell Lola to book us in on Friday at 4:30, afterwards we can have a nice romantic dinner at "her" restaurant." Shay was sooo happy part one of the breakup plan had worked, now all she had to do was look her best on Friday night, but what she was expecting was a whole lot different and worse.....

Part 3 available now, please read now! Also, leave a comment, if there's anything that u want me to change, ect just let me know.