The Shiny Story

"So shay, my mates and I are going to the movies this weekend, wanna join us?" Asks tiny. Shay blushes, and smiles at him for a while, "Can I get back to you on it?" "Sure." Tiny replies.

That evening while doing homework, shay asks her parents for their opinion, "Remember our agreement, no dating till after high school!" Shay didn't listen to her parents and replied yes to go to the movies with tiny the next weekend.

That weekend, Maya, Zig, Grace, Zoe, Tiny and Shay go to the movies. " who'd let the zombies get the prince, so unfair" says Zig, upset that it wasn't the prince rescuing the princess, like the tale they were reading in English. "Well it wasn't a bad movie, Shay said, but there were parts that were just weird but it wasn't a bad movie." Before she knew it, Tiny was kissing her! They linked lips for what felt like hours before being interrupted by Zig and Maya making barfing sounds, afterwards they said "You finally did it, you kissed your dream girl" Tiny blushed and said, guys you weren't supposed to say that! He gave an angry glare and Shay blushed really hard, "I'm your dream girl?" Tiny smiles in reply and Shay suddenly felt special and then worried at the same time, what happens if her parents found out?

When she went home, all she could think of was the kiss, her first kiss, had been with Tiny! Lola and Frankie had to hear this! But what about her parents? Would they punish her, what would happen? Lola screamed through the phone, "OMG YOU DID IT BABY GIRL!" Shay was happy that everyone was so happy for her, but she had bigger problems...

"SHAY!" You have disappointed us greatly, you disobeyed us, we had an agreement," "WELL ITS PRETTY HARD TO KEEP AN AGREEMENT WHEN THERE ARE BOYS ALL AROUND YOU WHO LIKE YOU AND YOU LIKE THEM BACK!" "Shay we know that you don't like it, your friends date, but they aren't like you, I don't want to see you at 16 with a child, because you weren't careful!" "Mum, as if that's going to happen, if you really want to know, I went to the movies with Tiny and his friends, and we kissed!" "SHAY POWERS YOU DID NOT?!?" "Oh yes I did and I did not regret it!" All of a sudden Shay woke up at a shake, "I can't do this, I can't, I'll have to tell Tiny that I can't date him, I can't risk everything for one guy who I like soooooooo much!"

The next day at school Tiny greets Shay with a latte and a kiss, "how did you sleep my darling?" "Well apart from the fact that all I imagined was our kiss and how I love you sooooooo much, ok" "You like me, like for real?" "Of course", Shay replies, smiling and drinking her latte, next Frankie and Lola run up behind them and make kissing noises, "GUYS!" Shay cries and they walk away laughing, "Girls, what do you do with them, Tiny askes" Shay laughs, "Well it's hard, especially when I need to talk to you about something, it's really hard though.." Tiny's face drops, oh shit!" " No, don't worry, it's nothing bad" Shay says, but her face expression says otherwise. "I'll tell you later" Shay says glumly, then the bell rings and Tiny leaves for his math class with his mates and Shay leaves for English with Lola and Frankie. Only thinking  about how she's going to tell Tiny that they won't work as a couple, it wouldn't be easy, but she's going to have to do it sometime.

Read part 2, available now!