Getting Messy In Art

Hello everyone!! Ready for the next chapter? 

I'm sure you are!! ;D

Enjoy!!

As always remember this is a boy x boy, yaoi fan-fic and just to warn you again, things are going to start to get a lot more serious from here on!!

I'm sure some of you, like me can't wait!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke kissed me...

I could still taste him on my lips the next morning when I got up for school. In a way I was still in shock. I got dressed in a machine like fashion and grabbed a quick bite to eat before leaving for school. 

Something told me today was going to be different...

First lesson.

Art.

I walked into the art room and spotted Sasuke straight away, blushing I found myself shying away from him.

Whoa hold up!

Shying!? I wasn't a girl, was I? I'm not normally like this. It was completely out of character! Shaking my head I tried to make all the embarrassing thoughts leave my head as I got out my art book and began to work, ignoring everyone and being my normal loud and confident self. 

Somewhere near the end of the lesson Sasuke managed to sneak into the seat next to me, after all we were allowed to move around and sit where ever we wanted in art. 

"Hey, dobe"

"Teme"

We acknowledged each other and I continued to act like my normal self. Completely oblivious to the hot, smothering glances I was getting from the taller male. 

The room seemed to be emptier than usual and I felt strangely isolated next to Sasuke, almost like we were the only two people in the world. 

"Well yesterday was fun Naruto" Sasuke glanced sideways at me and smirked at my face as a light blush dusted my cheeks by remembering the amazing kiss we'd shared the other night. "We should do that again Naruto" He chuckled.

"I don't think so teme" I stuttered feeling flustered. Suddenly the room felt too hot and the atmosphere began to feel heavy. In my embarrassment I attempted to stand, knocking Sasuke on the way up and causing him to spill the cup of water he had just re-filled for his painting. The water flew out of his hand and before either of us could react in time it sailed through the air and landed smack in the middle of my lap! 

"SASUKE TEME!!!" I yelled furious as I sat there in my seat debating how I was going to clean this up. 

"Calm down Naruto, it's only water" 

Sasuke reached over and grabbed a towel from one of the shelves littering the walls of the room. "Sit still dobe" he commanded as I felt him place a hand on my shoulder holding me firmly in place as he proceeded to rub at the water with a towel. 

I had to stifle a yell of protest as I tried to get out of his reach. I looked around in panic, turning a bright red at the sight of Sasuke rubbing the towel between my legs. There were a few people still in the room, but luckily no one was paying any attention to them. 

I felt a light breath tickle my ear as Sasuke seductively muttered the next words, "Don't make a scene, Naruto" As my name slipped off his tongue he made it sound like melted chocolate and I shivered at the intensity and heat that one word seemed to create. 

At the same time Sasuke dropped the towel and rubbed between my legs with his hand, still using the second hand to press me into my seat. 

I had to stifle a moan. 

Biting my lip I glanced to the side and became aware at how many other people were in the room. I couldn't attract their attention! If anyone saw this..! 

I glanced back at Sasuke trying not to pant as I began to get aroused, my blue eyes gazing deep into his onyx ones as I pleaded with him silently not to continue. 

"P-p-please s-stop Sasuke, p-please" I whispered, trying to get away from his hands without making any noise.

"You'll owe me Naruto.." He whispered in a voice like silk, I continued to struggle against him silently.

"Fine! Fine! I'll owe you!" I whispered back urgently, I wouldn't be able to contain my voice if he didn't stop soon! It was getting too intense as I felt myself hardening more by the second.

"You'll do... anything....?" He replied seductively, a devilish grin spreading across his handsome features as he debated my offer.

"Yes! Yes! I'll do anything Sasuke! Please!" I was so desperate for him to let me go I didn't even think about the words I'd just spoken. 

At once he chuckled and stopped, releasing the grip on my shoulder as I signed with relief and my head collapsed onto the table in exhaustion! A few people turned around at the noise of my head hitting the table and frowned wondering what was going on. 

Sasuke picked up the towel he'd dropped earlier and returned it to it's shelf. 

"Well then Naruto, looks like I'll be seeing you later then" He smirked at me as I glared up at him, furious at the torture he'd just put me through. 

Just then the bell rang signalling the end of the lesson. I gathered all my stuff and left. Trying as best as I could to cover up the hard on that was still raging in my pants.

"Stupid teme, I kill him!" I muttered under my breath as I stalked across the school towards the toilets to take care of what Sasuke had just caused.

I could tell.. today was going to be a long day!

My mind wandered back to what I'd agreed to earlier and I groaned in horror. What exactly had I gotten myself into? 

I cursed myself for giving into that stupid teme and for not being able to fight back in that situation. Now the only question was.

What the hell was I going to do about later!?

When Sasuke came to collect that "debt" I now apparently owe him!?

I shuddered, sensing that I wasn't going to like what was coming!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always please rate & comment!! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ;D