Chapter 1.

"Yes, Sam I'll come to your house." I laughed into the phone at my bestfriend.

"Good because Jamal and his stupid ass friends are gonna be here." She sighs. "Be here at eight, hun."

"I sure will sweety." I say.

"Thanks, boo. Call me when you're on your way." She responds.

"Okay." I say ending the brief phone call.

7:30 p.m

I was in my make shift of a room . It wasn't much, being that I wasn't the most wealthiest girl in my city, but my job kept me tidy. I've been taking care of myself for as long as I could remember, with the unnecessary aide of my drug abusing mother.

"Where's my money, Tiffany?!" I hear and unfamiliar male voice shout.

Tiffany was my mother's name, and I knew that those four words contained nothing but trouble. I slid off my bed and walked out of my room and into the hallway.

"Just give me the drugs, man. I'll pay you later." My mom pleaded.

The man looked over my mother's shoulder.

"I can take other payments." He said smiling.

"Ma, what's going on?" I asked eyeballing the large man with the muscular frame.

"Give me the drugs." She said again.

I watched as the man handed her the drugs and proceeded towards me. I started to back away, just as a turned to run back to the safety of my room; I was jerked back to the guy by my hair.

As if by instinct my arms and legs began to fly around wildly, only to have a large hand come down harshly on my face.

"Mom!" I screamed at my mother helplessly. Only to see that, she was a already knotting the ripped piece of a T-Shirt on her arm.

I felt the man's large and rough hands force my shorts down, and hear the tip of my panties. My screams went unheard and my vision became blurry from tears.

Pain soared through my body as I felt him make a forceful entrance inside of me. One of his hands moved up my body, grabbing one of breast in one of his hands.

I continued to fight and scratch at the man, only to get another harsh hit to my face. I screamed and cried, as he went deeper and harder. Making it feel as though I was being ripped apart. I couldn't put up the fight anymore, so I just layed there, tears streamed down my face.
Then everything went black.