Ten

POV: Taehyung
I believe I was late to my lesson, as I could hear the panicky tone in Seokjin's voice as we rushed to first period music class.

"Sorry for the tardiness," Seokjin apologised as we walked inside. "I believe we had some... issues."

"Ah, that's quite alright, Seokjin," the man, supposedly my new music teacher, replied. "Would you two like to take a seat next to Yoongi at the back? I will come and hand out everything you need shortly, so do not worry."

"Is this my seat?" I asked unsurely as I felt the wooden table in front of me. "Is it?"

"Here," Seokjin said, pulling out my seat for me so I could sit down. "You okay?"

"Ah, thanks, Seokjin," I smiled, as I unzipped my bag and took out my pencil case. "Can you... can you read Braille, Seokjin?" I asked.

"Yes, I can, actually," he replied. "I am specialised to be helping you out- consider me to be your pair of eyes instead, haha!" he snorted.

I think he must have been laughing, but it oddly sounded like one of those window cleaners for cars when they swish from side to side.

"Where are you sitting?" I asked.

"To your left," he mumbled. "I am sitting by the wall, next to a window, and Yoongi is sitting on your right, okay? You're in the middle of us," he gently took my hand. "I'm here, alright?" I nodded.

"Ah, Taehyung?" a deep, growly voice, most probably the teacher's voice, called out for me as I heard footsteps come closer and closer towards me.

"Y-yes?" I answered, not exactly sure where to look. "I-I'm here, sir...?" I said uncertainly.

"Yes, I can see you," he chuckled. "I'm Mr. Kim Namjoon, your new music teacher, but you can just call me Rap Monster, or just Rapmon for short."

"R-Rap Monster?"

"Yeah, that's what they all call me around here," he said casually. "I am pretty good at rapping, if I do say so myself, you know."

Again, I heard the famous window cleaning laugh from Seokjin.

"You really do flatter yourself, don't you?" Seokjin said with a playful tone to his voice. "always thinking you're so great, ahahah."

"Anyway," he said. "I'm sure that Seokjin over here will be able to help you and Yoongi out over the course of your school life here, and this is your new exercise book for music. All of your notes and neat work should go in here, you understand?" I nodded. "If you would like to type your work up in Braille, that's totally fine, you if you do need help, I'm sure Seokjin or I can help scribe your work for you, alright?"

"Yes sir, I understand everything," I answered. "Thank you so much." I smiled.

Happy Halloween guys~

I don't celebrate it myself but enjoy yourselves if you do but pls do be careful because of those clowns this year (or people who are dressing up as them and beating up people- some dangerous shit has been going on recently) so stay safe and happy trick or treating!