Chapter Eighteen.

two more chapters to go lovelies......-Tanisha .xox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~*{PerrieEdwards}*~*~

"Look! Please, please, PLEASE can we go into that store! Look at that purse! It is so-"

"-hideous." Louis cut me off, rolling his eyes.

I groaned, "I'm annoying you, aren't I?"

"Naa... I'm enjoying every minute." Louis stuck his hands into his short pockets and leaned against the store's brick wall.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Your sarcasm is so obvious, Louis."

He sighed, taking his sunglasses off so he could see me clearly, "Sorry Perrie. But this plan, surprise, trip, thing, idea, is a flop. We should just face the facts and go home."

My shoulders slumped at his words, "I guess you're right..."

"Awesome. So I'll book a flight home for tomorrow!" He announced happily, whipping out his iPhone from his pocket, dialing a number before walking ahead of me.

So much for bonding..

~*~*{Narrator}*~*~

But when the pair arrived home... they weren't expecting to see two other 'couples' already there!

"Eleanor!" Louis gasped.

"Zayn?!" Perrie looked at her boyfriend in shock.

"Yeah, we're here too!" Harry gave a dull wave, referring to Niall and himself.

"Yeah, yeah. What are you guys doing home so early?" Louis asked the others, curiously.

"We could ask the same to you two!" Zayn smirked.

"It flopped, the whole plan! We failed so badly, Perrie." Eleanor pouted and Louis pulled her into a long cuddle.

"If it flopped... then where's Liam and Skyla?" Niall suddenly asked.

Everyone froze, turning to face Harry. Harry parted his lips to speak but no sound came out. What was he to say anyway?"

"So, why did you come home?" the question Louis asked was aimed at Harry and Zayn.

None of them answered. They both didn't even look at each other.

Louis raised an eyebrow at the pair, amusement clear on his cheeky face.

"He's a prick. Let's just say that." Zayn finally spoke.

"Well, you're not perfect yourself! He's clearly not moved-" Harry was tackled to the floor by Zayn who hissed, "Shutup!" low in his ear.

"OH! SO YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T KNOW?!" Harry's green eyes sparkled with evil thoughts running through his mind.

"What don't I know, Zayn?" Perrie questioned her boyfriend who was raging in a debate whether to punch the life out of Harry.

"ZAYN?!" Perrie was growing angry herself now.

Zayn again didn't answer. Instead his hazel eyes fell to the floor before Harry shoved him off him.

"ZAYN! TELL ME, GOD DAMN IT!" Perrie screamed suddenly, her blue eyes becoming misty.

"I-I- think... I'm going to get some food... Harry, come with me?" Niall was shaking slightly as he talked.

Harry nodded immediately and the pair bolted out the house as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

da heck? Why is this chapter SO SHORT?! "I WISH I KNEW THE ANSWER." Anyways.

WHO'S TEAM ARE YOU ON? HAZZA'S OR ZAYNIES!? COMMENT BELOW. ALSO, SHOULD I MAKE A SEPARATE TRAILER FOR IS LOVE POSSIBLE?!

2-3 votes for the next update- bye bellas -Tanisha .xx