Chapter Nine.

~*~*{Narrator}*~*~

"Y-you wh-what? No! Liam! No!" Louis gasped, his blue eyes as wide as saucepans as Liam's words sunk in.

"Isn't it true, though? Admit it Louis." Liam sighed, sitting himself down on the sofa.

"I will not admit anything!! Harry is my best friend, hell no. No way am I going to deceive him!!" Louis exclaimed.

"Can I help how I feel though? No. You guys told me to move on from Danielle, so here I am! I've moved on! You should be congratulating me because it was so-"

"-AND FALLEN FOR YOUR MATES CRUSH?! WHAT THE HELL?! WHO DOES THAT?!" Louis sassy blood was boiling and he began to pace back and forth again.

"Harry won't treat her right!! Urgh, Louis. We've faked date a lot and now I realized I actually want to ate for real.." A small smile was forming on Liam's face.

"YOU'RE A BLOODY-" Suddenly Louis's phone began to ring from his back jean pocket. He groaned, pulling it out quickly not checking the ID.

"Louis." He sighed.

"Lou! How quick can you drive!?" Skyla's voice rang from the speaker in panic.

"Err.. pretty quick I guess. Why? What's up?... wait, wait, SKYLA! YOUR STILL IN ENGLAND?!"

Liam's head shot up, staring at Louis intensely.

"Yes. I never left. Anyways, YOU NEED TO COME TO KNIGHTING GALE PUB, QUICKLY. I DON'T THINK NIALL CAN HOLD HIM OFF FOR ANY LONGER!"

"What? What's Niall-" But Skyla ended the call.

"Rude." Louis mumbled, stuffing the phone back into his pocket. He grabbed the keys to the Ford from the key rock before quickly stuffing into his signature plimsoll like beach shoes.

"Where you going?!" Liam questioned him, getting to his feet.

"Knighting gale pub." Louis spoke quickly, then ran out the house before Louis could ask him any more precious time consuming questions.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"ZAYN!!! GET OFF HIM!!!"

"STOP HARRY, STOP IT!!! LOOK AT ME!!" Skyla attempted to grab his wrists but he was focused on punching Zayn.

Zayn was being pulled away by Niall, however it was quite clear he wanted a fight.

"YOU GUYS ARE NOT ANIMALS!" Skyla shrieked, pushing herself between the two.

"STOP! C'MON GUYS! WHERE'S THE LOVE, HUUH!?" Niall yelled, before singing the Black Eyed Pea's song loudly. Skyla shot him a glare as if to say, "NOT HELPING."

"YOU'RE DEAD TO ME." Harry hissed at Zayn, attempting to grab his throat.

"NO-ONE IS DEAD!! EVERYONE IS ALIVE!!" Skyla announced, trying to calm Harry.

"CALM YOUR EX AND BOYFRIEND, SKY! I'M TIIIRED!" Niall whined, while holding Zayn back.

"BOYFRIEND?!" Zayn exclaimed, looking at Skyla in shock.

"YOU IDIOT!" Skyla yelled at Niall. Niall pouted at her, hurt.

"Boy friend? What is he talking about?!" Zayn questioned, calming down but was still breathing heavily.

"Skyla's my girlfriend." Harry announced, placing an arm around her shoulder.

Zayn's heart almost stopped beating for a second. His brown eyes hardened, widening with shock, "W-what?"

Suddenly Louis comes leaping in with a superman pose. He takes one look at his friends and is full of confusion, "Okay.. what's going on?"

"WHO INVITED THAT FAGGOT?!" Zayn growled.

"HEY. WHAT CRAWLED UP YOUR ARSE AND DIED?!" Louis scowled at him. No-one messes with the sassmasta.

"GUYS. I'M HUNGRY." Niall announced before yawning, which was a big mistake because it meant releasing the raging black haired guy who headed straight at Harry, pushing Skyla to the floor. She landed roughly on her bum and it throbbed painfully. Now she was angry.

Zayn took a swing at Harry's face who deflected it but, was startled at Zayn jabbed his left fist into his stomach. Harry groaned falling to the ground in a sudden pain.

"GET OFF HIM!!" Skyla screamed, jumping onto Zayn's back.

Zayn certainly wasn't expecting that as she started to pull his hair like in a cat fight. He attempted to grab her but she was clinging on for basically dear life.

Niall and Louis stood and stared in amusement and also in shock.

"SOMEONE GIVE HIM A WEDGIEE!!" Skyla shrieked almost bursting Zayn's eardrum.

Louis looked at Niall who looked right back at him, and they both shrugged not wanting to get involved.. were their mates drunk!?

Harry managed to stand up again regaining his strength. He took one look at his girlfriend who was slapping Zayn's face while hanging onto his back and his heart swelled with love for her.

Chuckling, he picked her off him easily before giving Zayn one blow to the face.. knocking him out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM!!"

"I agree. That was stupid, Haz."

"I'm still hungrrryy guuys.."

"WHAT IS ONE DIRECTION WITHOUT ZAYN, THOUGH!?"

"Umm... white direction?" This gained Louis a slap from Skyla.

"I'm tiiiired. It's late.. like really late.." Niall complained.

"Go to sleep then! Stop complaining! You're giving me a headache!" Harry groaned.

"I'LL GIVE YOU A PUNCH TO RELIEVE YOUR HEADACHE!"

Harry smirked at Skyla's angry face. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to his chest.

"Why am I here?" Louis asked, randomly.

"I thought Niall and I needed back up.. but that was a stupid choice! You did NOTHING." Skyla scowled at Louis while Harry stroked her hair, chuckling.

"Hey! Who was I supposed to fight for though!? They're both my mates! I can't-"

"-I THOUGHT YOU ARE MY BOO BEAR?" Harry fake gasped.

Louis rolled his eyes, "I clearly have been replaced." He motions to Skyla, who grins back cheesily.

"I have one question." Niall speaks.

"No. We aren't going to Mc Donalds." Harry sighs.

Niall narrows his eyes at him, "That wasn't it.. YOU'RE MEAN THOUGH HARRY."

"What is it then, Niall?" Skyla asks him, curiously.

"What are we going to tell Perrie about Zayn?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if I was Perrie, I would go all ninja on Skyla, wbu?;) haha. SO.SO.SO. How was that fight? Damn, why hasn't this story reached 1,000 reads yet...siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. hahah, it's fine. Anyways, vote and COMMENT because you make me update quicker when you do yay love you all-Tanisha .x