Chapter Seventeen.

THREE. MORE. CHAPTERS. FIGHT THE TEARS, AND SAVE IT TILL THE END CHAPTER, OK?-Tanisha .xox
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~*{HarryStyles}*~*~

"So, you really love her don't you?"

I sat up on the sunbed, lowering my Ray-Bands down my nose so I could see Zayn looking at me, curiously. We were currently sunbathing topless under the blazing Melbourne sun. It felt quite good.. and actually relaxing. I miss Skyla so much, though..

"Of course I love her! I've loved her from the beginning, Zayn.." I rolled my eyes at his stupid question.

"I loved her too.." he mumbled, maybe thinking he was quiet so I couldn't hear... but I heard it.. and it pissed me off.

"Look. Just stick to Perrie, okay?! You had your chance with Skyla! You blew it! Get over her!" I snapped at him, stubbornly.

He glared at me, sitting up now too, "If you hadn't ruined everything, like BACKING OFF her as she was clearly TAKEN, I'd still be with her!"

Then I started laughing hysterically, "You and me both know, me and Skyla are meant to be-"

"-SHE HATED YOU?! HOW ARE YOU MEANT TO BE?!" He scoffed at me.

I clenched my fist now, "BUT NOW SHE DOESN'T, AND WE'RE PERFECT NOW, OKAY!?"

"No. It's not okay.. you're just waiting to GET INTO HER PANTS, then you'll leave!!!" He yelled at me, angrily.

This infuriated me now, I could literally seeing red, "AT LEAST SHE SAYS SHE LOVES ME! OKAY, NOT ONCE DID SHE TELL YOU SHE LOVED YOU, DID SHE?! IDIOT. YOU'RE SECOND BEST, AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!"

and now he tackled me onto the sand and was throwing punches as I was to him..

So far, this holiday is not looking good... It's only been FOUR DAYS! We've still got another TEN!

~*~*{EleanorCalder}*~*~

"Niall?" I looked at the Irish blonde who was sitting on the bed, staring at the blank TV while eating a large packet of crisps. "What the heck are you doing?!" I questioned him, amused.

He shrugged, eating his crisps.

"Niall, we're in Toronto! We're in god damn Canada! Why are you not exploring, meeting new people, finding a girl!!?"

He shrugged again. I then got angry and took the crisp packet from him; now he has to talk!

"Okay fine... I'm a little nervous! I don't want to meet any new people... because I'm afraid they'd judge me!" He sighed.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid excuse, "C'mon Niall. You're so confident, okay?! And nice! Why would people judge you?! Why are you lying for, Horan?!"

"Erm... I just- just a bit worried.." He mumbled, running a hand through his soft blonde hair.

"Aw, Ni! What about?" I asked him, curiously flopping down next to him on the bed.

"Skyla and Liam.." He mumbled.

"Huh? Why?" now I was confused..

His blue eyes widened suddenly, his mouth hung open, why?!

"Erm! Never mind! Let's go out?!" He grabbed his high-tops and ran out the cabin.

Strange... Strange guy... I thought Louis was the crazy one!

Liam and Skyla... hm....

Does he know something that I don't?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologise for the short chapters, it's just how I've been wrote the last few chapters in order to fit this whole story in one notebook, if I could, I would add more.. but I cAN'T OK, THINGS I CAN'T. Lol. Comment and VOTE, love you all and I'm gonna miss not having your comments when this story ends:'((- Tanisha .xox