Chapter Six.

~*~*{Alexis.Skyla.Roberts}*~*~

I believed him. How can I not? It was true... I did feel myself warming and cecoming close, dangerously close to Harry. Of course we were lose.. we kiss.. hug.. only when we're alone, but still. He's going to break me. Use me. Then leave me. I can't bear it. I won't bear it. Zayn was right.. he really was. I didn't want him to be right, but he was. He was like my little angel on my shoulder, warning me before I actually fall into that trap. I can't fall into it.. though I was so so close too.. yes I admit it. I would've.

I continued to cry, letting out all my Harry sorrows. I didn't want them. Liam looked at me all concerned with his puppy brown eyes. I wanted to speak to him but, I couldn't stop shaking. Zayn's voice had left the atmosphere but, it was still like a ringing bell in my mind.

"did you really think he's going to change?" Yes. Actually I thought he did. He wasn't that pervert that I first met that Saturday morning. No, he doesn't do one night stands anymore... wait, how do I know he's not sneaking off when I'm asleep?!

No.. He can't be. Our legs are always intertwined so delicately, there's no way he could escape. I don't want to be another one of his flings, no. No way.

"I hate him." I mumbled.

Liam nods his head, wiping some loose tears with his thumbs. "I know you do. I can't blame you. He didn't know what he was saying, though.."

I shake my head, "No! Not him!"

He looks at me in confusion.

"Harry. I hate Harry." I announced.

"Why do you hate me?" Harry appears next to me. Where did he come from?! He's dangerously cute right now all frowny face.. shut up Skyla!

"You're going to use me. Chuck me away. Then leave. You're winding me into a trap. You only make love.. you don't love. I thought you would change, maybe. But you won't." My voice beginning to break and I get to my feet, the tears beginning to fall again.

Harry doesn't look angry.. just really, really hurt.. crippled actually. It reminded me of the time when we played seven minutes in heaven and I expressed all my hate for him. He matched my actions, standing up... and the tears streamed down his face.

"Skyla." Harry sobbed, his green eyes watering when they met mines. I don't know why Liam took this que for him to leave... weird.

"I don't want to talk, Harry." I cried. He pulls me to his chest, wrapping his arms around my weak body, protecting me from everything around us, and we were sobbing hysterically in each others arms.

"Don't believe him please baby." Harry sobs against my hair.

"What's not to believe, Harry!? It's true, everything he said!!" I exclaimed, the tears smeared down my cheeks with Harry's tears mirroring mines.

"No! No! No it's not! It's really not!" He growls as the tears fall.

"How's it not true Harry? You've not changed, you are going to use me! I'm falling into your trap." Harry placed his hands on my shoulder, looking at me intensely, some tears fell onto my face but I didn't care.

"I love you, Skyla." He whispers, and my heart almost skips a beat.

"W-what?"

"I love you, Skyla." He repeats himself, his plump lips curving into a small smile.

I break from his grip harshly before backing away, shaking my head in disbelief. "NO! NO. YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT! NO!!" I screamed.

"Baby, calm down. Sush." He tries to calm me, cupping my cheeks in his palms but I smack his hands away angrily.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU WOMANIZER!" I yell at him, shoving him with all my might before running downstairs tears still streaming down my face. I ran straight into Niall's open arms.

"Hey, Hey Princess! What's wrong, sush no don't cry!!" He tried desperately to wipe my tears but they kept falling.

"I-I-I-I need to go. N-N-Niall. I-I-I-I need to go." I sobbed, trying to chock out the words. Niall looked at me alarmed his blue innocent eyes wide with shock.

"No! NO! YOU'RE STAY HERE! NO!" Louis announced.

But Niall ignored him, continuing to stare at me. "Where do you want to go, sky?" He asked me calmly.

"a-anywhere. P-p-please take me to the a-airport. I-I-I need to go." I whimpered.

Niall shook his head taking my hands in his, "I'm coming with you." He told me solemnly.

"B-b-b-but I-I-I-"

Niall shook his head firmly, "No. Go wait in the car."

I don't argue. There was slight anger in his voice. I was already scared.

"Skyla! We have to stay together. We're supposed to be dating!" Liam followed me into the garage.

I turn to face him, his puppy brown eyes looked hurt. He was there through it all. That deadly call.. he knows everything. Why was I leaving him?

"Let's just say we've broken up or something?" I give him a weak smile. Tears began to slowly fall down his face, why's he making this an emotional time?! He pulled me into a hug and we held each other until Niall came out.

"Come back soon." Liam looked at us both. We nodded before climbing into my Volvo. He starts the engine but then stops it when Louis randomly comes out of nowhere, banging on the window.

I open the door and he embraces me tightly.

"YOU'RE LEAVING ME?! BECAUS OF THAT CAT LOVER, HUH?! MY CARROT QUEEN!!" Louis exclaims into my ear. Oh my eardrum.

"I'll be back soon, Lou. Keep pranking Liam and keep thinking of me whenever he gets angry!"

This caused him to laugh into my shoulder.

"I'll miss you." He whispers into my ear.

"I'll miss you too." I whisper back.

He kisses my forehead before letting me go.

Soon Niall and I are away.

Liam and Louis are in the distance now in our rear-view mirror...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!:):) HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS FANFIC<3 LOVE YOU ALL! KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING OKAY, MAKE SURE YOU'VE FANNED ME TOO IT'LL MEAN SO MUCH THANKS -Tanisha .x