Chapter Twenty One~

Travis's POV.

"Well, well, well... We can't have this, can we?" I slick, taunting voice rang through the air. I froze, and I felt Zane tense up. The faker walked over to us, impersonation me again.

He had a knife in his hand, with blood on it. Zane took one look at it and started to hyperventilate. I glanced back at him. "Shh, Zane it's okay.." I whispered. The fake me let out a laugh. "Oh you wish.." He said. He walked over to us with the knife held up.

I looked up at him in fear as he raised up the knife higher, it looked as if he was about to attack Zane but all he did was cut the rope that tied us together. I had one of the confused looks on my face, that was until the faker grabbed Zane and pulled him close, putting the knife to his neck.

"Zane!" I yelled, taking a step towards them. The fake pulled him and Zane back, pressing this knife a little harder against his neck. "Take one step closer and I'll kill him." The fake said. When he said that, Zane started to cry again.

The fake then pulled a gun from his back pocket and aimed it at me. "Now, I think I'll be taking what's rightfully mine now.. Have fun rotting in here." He said as he started to drag Zane towards the door.

Zane started to scream bloody murder as he kicked and thrashed around in the fakers grip, but he wasn't strong enough.

All I could do was stand there with my arms held up, I didn't want him to kill Zane, so I just stood there defenseless.

When the two got the the door, it was kicked off of its hinges. The faker snapped his head to the side to see Garroth there, his left arm over a deep cut on his stomach and his other hand holding a silver knife. "What?! How the hell did you get out?!" The imposter asked.

Garroth growled at him, a look of pure rage on his face. He took the knife and plunged it in the back of the imposter. He let out a shrill scream as he dropped on the floor, letting go of Zane instantly.

Zane ran over to me and I wrapped him in a tight hug as he softly sobbed into my shoulder. ""It's okay now.. He's dead he won't hurt us.." I whispered in his ear, trying to calm him down. I looked over to see Garroth with a triumphant smile on his face but it was quickly replaced with a look of worry as he collapsed onto the ground.

Zane glanced over at him and his eye widened. "Garroth!" He exclaimed, running over to him.

Zane's POV.

"Garroth!" I screamed, shaking him a little. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I looked down at my older brother. He looked back at me and gave a small half smile. "It's okay baby brother.." He said, coughing a little. He closed his eyes after that.

"No! Travis we need to call an ambulance!" I yelled. "None of us have our phones!" Travis exclaimed. "Then we need to get him to the hospital.." I said. "Travis help me get him to the car.." I said.

Travis nodded and helped me get him up.

~~~~

AHHH

I LOVE WRITING FOR ZANE WHEN HE CARES

:,3

ALSO HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I HAD A TERRIBLE ONES BECAUSE MY FRIENDS KEPT ABANDONING ME LEAVING ME ALONE ON A DARK STREET!

yay...

Oh well, what did you guys go as
I went as a Shadow Knight

Oh well, what did you guys go asI went as a Shadow Knight

Byeeeeeee