Chapter Two~

Zane's POV.

   I had woken up late the next morning so I was in a rush to get ready for work at the Maid Café. I pulled my sweater on and fixed my hair before rushing downstairs. "Mornin'." Travis said, from the kitchen. "Good morning, I said, walking into the kitchen. Rose was sitting at the table, eating cereal and Travis was bottle feeding the baby. I walked up and kissed Travis on the cheek. "I'm running late, so I'm going to go ahead and take Rose to school on my way to work." I said, grabbing the keys off of the counter. "You're leaving now?" He asked. "Yeah, Kawaii~Chan wanted me to get there early so she can teach me how to make proper cupcakes." I said, rolling my eyes. "Ah, okay. That makes since." Travis said, putting down the bottle and putting Devon in the crib we had set up in the living room.
  "Well, I need to get going, come on, Rose." I said. Rose stood up and grabbed her book bag that was near the door. I grabbed my phone and wallet and put them in my pocket. "You're not going to eat anything?" Travis asked. "No, I'll be fine until I get back, I really need to get going... Kawaii~Chan can be scary sometimes." I chuckled and went to the door. "Zane, wait!" Travis exclaimed. "Hmm?" I hummed. Travis went over to me and placed his hands on my hips. He dipped me a little and kissed me. When he let me back up I was a bright red. "W-well, see ya later, Love you!" I said, opening the front door. "Love you too!" Travis yelled back before I closed the door.

~~~

  "Nooo! Zane~Kun is mixing them wrong!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "How do you mix cupcakes wrong! You just spin the whisk around, right?" I asked. "No! There is technique to it, Zane~Kun! That's why Kawaii~Chan's cupcakes are the best! She has technique!" Kawaii~Chan said, taking the bowl from me and mixing it herself. I groaned and adjusted the maid dress that I was wearing. "See, Zane~Kun has to move his wrist like this!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "Okay! Okay I get it!" I yelled. "Kawaii~Chan will finish this, Zane~Kun, go take orders." Kawaii~Chan said. I sighed and grabbed a note pad and walked out of the kitchen area and I started to take orders, only to return with food and drinks. When that was done Kawaii~Chan pulled me back in to do 'cupcake tutorials' again. I mean, I know I suck at baking but I'm not that bad! Ok.. I lied, I'm terrible.
But in any case my shift was over fairly quickly and I was more than happy to get out of that awkward maid dress. After I changed into my normal outfit and walked outside, unlocking the car in the process. I got inside the car and checked my phone, it was about time that Rose's school was let out and I needed to go pick her up.So I pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards the Elementary School.

~~~
(Sorry for all the squiggly symbols of Time Skip Magicness.)

  Travis and I were getting ready for bed, we had purposely stayed up later than normal since tomorrow was Saturday and that day was pretty simple for us. I was pulling a night shirt on when I heard the bathroom door open. "Oops, sorry, I didn't know you were in here." Travis said. "It's fine, I'm done in here anyways." I said, walking out. I went back into the bedroom and got on my phone and scrolled through it for a moment. I sighed and put it down, taking off my mask and throwing it on the dresser.
I heard the door close and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I jumped a little. "Travis?" I asked. "You know we never came to an agreement on the honeymoon thing.." He whispered in my ear. "T-Travis.. I told you I don't want to leave the kids..." I said, blushing slightly. Travis turned me around and kissed me deeply. He gripped my waist and I snaked my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and picked me up, pinning me down on the bed. "I know one way to change your mind.." He said in a low husky voice.

~To Be Continued~