i n t r o d u c t i o n s

Marco's POV..

I wiped a bead of sweat off my forehead and slumped down on the bench infront of my locker. It was an intense training session in preperation for tomorrow's match. It wasn't long before all the players swarmed into the locker room smelling of sweat and singing Dortmund chants.

"Marco? You up for it?" Mario said, slumping down besides me.

"For what?" I questioned as I peeled my jersey off my acheing body and wiped the sweat off my neck with it.

"Fifa tournoment. Tonight?"
They all looked to me expectidly

"Yeah. I'm in" I said, slightly confused.

"Good. Sure you don't need to ask permission first?" Pierre teased

"Behave. I'm not whipped" 

They all started making whipping noises. I chuckled and slid back into the bench, waiting for them to finish being childish.

"So your cheating on me?" Mario asked, stunned

"It's-its not that serious babe" I joked

"So when do we get to meet her?" Emre shouted from the other side of the lockers.

"Let's see today's Friday so how about.. Never"

They all 'ooo'd and continued to get dressed. After showering and looking half decent, I made my way to the car park with Mario. We decided to go together to buy alcahol for tonight. He stopped at his car and arched his eyebrows angrily at his phone.

"What's up?" I asked

"It's Ann" he huffed "Do you mind getting the alcahol?"

"Sure" I shrugged "See you later"

"Laters"

I jumped into my car and made my way to the nearest store. The woman at the till watched and judged as I scanned crates bottles and cans of alcahol. 

Erik didn't drink alcohol, so he needed an non alcoholic option. I eventually opted for coke in the end.

Pierre only drank beer. And only one specific brand of beer.

Andre was more sophisticated and only drank red wine.

Marc hated red wine and only drank white.

And the rest we're savages.

________

Milan's POV..

I squirmed at the window as I watched Mario's lamborghini pull up infornt of my school gate, attracting plenty of attention from school kids.

"Maybe it's not a good idea that you see this kid anymore. He seems like a huge distraction" Ann said, sounding concerned.

Oh you have no idea. I thought

I looked away from all the kids taking pictures with Mario outside and to Ann.

"And I wanna keep an eye on you, so your moving in with me and Mario." She continued

"I'm fine where I am, thanks"

"I wasnt asking you. Im telling you"

"I'm almost 18, I can take care of myself!" I argued, my tone growing louder

"Milan. Your my baby sister, it's my job to look after you since clearly dad won't"

Mrs Johnson returned, holding a folder of my failed assignments and homework I needed to catch up on. After that, me and Ann managed to drag Mario away from the crowd, got into to his car and drove to our dad's house where I lived.

I used the key to open the door and we all lingered in the eiree hallway.

"Dad?" Ann shouted, waiting for a response

"He's not home. Hasn't been home for days"

"Right, well, get your shit"

It didn't take me long to pack up my belongings after all most of the stuff I had was over at Marco's house. Mario helped with the suitcases, shoving them into the back of his car as I took one last look at my childhood home.

My dad wasn't a bad dad. He just fell in love. Now he spends most of his time with his new woman and her kids and not with his own. I don't blame him though, he deserves to find another love after mum ran off.

__________

As soon as I got to Mario and Ann's place I kicked off my shoes, stripped and tied my hair into a knot bun ready for a well deserved bath.

I sat on the toilet lid in the ensuit of my new room and scrolled through Instagram whilst letting the hot water run and fill up the bath tub.

The boy, Hayes, the one with the eyes decided to send me a follow request so I waited a whole 3 minutes before accepting it and following him back. Just so I didn't seem too desperate, not that there was anything to be desperate about.

Anyway after that, I jumped in the bath and scrubbed my skin with a warm vanilla sugar body scrub and washed through my hair with head and shoulders shampoo + conditioner. I jumped out and creamed my skin before getting dresses into one of Ann's two pieces and curling my hair.

Outfit:

Sat on the end of my bed, I applied another coat of my matte lipstick when suddenly Ann burst in

"Urr-Is that my two piece?" She questioned

"Yeah. Do you like how it fits me?" I winked before spritzing myself with one of Ann's expensive perfumes.

She huffed and sat on the end of my bed "Where you going?"

"A party. And don't worry it's not with him"  I looked to the door as I heard the front door open and close then a few muffled voices from downstairs.

"They're here" Ann announced, rolling her eyes

"Who's here?"

"The Dortmund boys" she said "You should come say hi" And before I could even respond, ann had dragged me out of the room.

"Hey Ann" Marc said, kissing her on the cheek

"Hey. This is my baby sister Milan. Milan, this is one of the new players Marc Bartra"

He began talking but I couldn't concentrate on him, I watched as the sea of men began to flood into the house and then finally Marco. He didn't see me at first but when he did, he winked and I did too.

"I'm Pierre!" Pierre shouted, making his way over to me "I'm the good looking one Ann's proberbly told you about"

I giggled, then looked back over to Marco who now seemed to be making his way over to me.

"Aren't staying for the tournament?" Marco asked

I parted my mouth to speak-

"No. She has a party to go to" interrupted Ann

"Oh" he sighed "Well, I'm Marco" He held out his hand and I grabbed it

I smiled "I'm Milan"