"Radhika, stop interrupting me," Arjun chided as he nuzzled her throat.

She sighed in acknowledgement.

"So, where was I," he glared at her as she started to speak," how about no devious schemes and you take your ring."

"Where is my ring?" Radhika touched his arm.

"In my pocket," he slid his hands on her sides enjoying her closeness.

As she started to pat him, Arjun held her hands in his and let out a loud laugh," You ravisher, not in my trouser pockets but my shirt."

Radhika smiled and quickly tried to get to his pocket but he held her tightly, her body flushed with his, not even a single inch separating them," You can see it when you say- yes, Arjun, I will wear it."

Radhika frowned as she looked up at him," Without any deviousness it’s no fun."

Arjun mock sighed and shook his head," I can give up a bit of it then," he traced his hands from her waist down to cup her bottom.

As Radhika looked at him in anticipation, to her utter delight, he lifted her up and meshed his lips with hers.

Her fingers tangled themselves in his hair as they tongues collided, caressed with sensual abandon. They were lost, within each other's tastes.

And it took them a moment to pull apart when a loud clearing of throat disrupted their intimate, passionate kiss.

"Is that the way I taught you to treat beautiful ladies?" A voice spoke.

Arjun chuckled as he kissed Radhika's temple before turning towards the voice keeping his arm around her, “Not all ladies, only the one I love, dad."

Standing before them was Arjun's father, Kartik Khanna, easily recognizable, as he looked like an older version of Arjun, with him stood his wife, Ambika Khanna, beautiful and full of grace, that could be begotten only with time.

Radhika smiled, she remembered his parents, had met them frequently when they had been dating, they were family to her and she knew her parents had kept in touch with them through the years while Radhika had not been able to garner that courage, it had hurt too much.

She had accepted the wedding invitation of their elder son but had balked at the last moment. As much as she tried in the past years, she could never bring herself to face them.

Needless to say, she had always loved and admired them.

But now, she had been given another opportunity to be a part of his family.

Their family.

She glanced around. Alright there were quite a few people. Did they all just witness the kiss?