|8|

The lights stayed off but Reece soon found a flashlight he had packed earlier.

He looked around and counted all the familiar faces he saw but curiosity and fear soon spread throughout the group when they saw that Zayn had went missing.

"This isn't like him to go and dissappear on us like that" Normani whispered, finding her way over to Hailey who was just as confused as the rest.

"What's happening? Should I go get help?" Hailey turned around to go back to her car just to find out that it wasn't there anymore.

All she saw was inky blackness. "My car...it was just out there"

"There trying to trick us" Normani said to herself once again.

"Shut up with bullshit already!" Kylie was beginning to get light headed.

All the chaos was easily getting to her head. "Calm down. It's not her fault" Hailey said before stepping in between an angry Kylie and a scared Normani.

"Stop riding her dick so much. She's already moved on. She has a boyfriend" Kylie replied before getting in Hailey's face.

"She has a boyfriend but he went missing. So if you can stop acting like a bitch, we can start looking for him"

A small chorus of oo's filled the room.

"Can you guys stop? We have to focus on the main problem here" Reece shined the light on the hallway.

"Let's check down in the basement first" Reece pushed Chance infront him.

"Why do I have to go first?" "Because you're the strongest?"

Chance rolled his eyes and grabbed the flashlight from Reece.

All of them slowly walked down the hallway.

Kylie was the first to hurry and covered up her mouth and nose.

The smell of death was strong and putrid.

"It smells like someone died in here" Normani pushed ahead infront of Chance. Something was off and she had to find out what happened.

She came to a quick stop when she saw a trail of bloody footsteps leading up the stairs.

"Who's blood is that?" Her lip trembled and the tears started building up.

"Let's go find out! It's a clear path telling us where to go!" Camilla put a hand on Kylie's shoulder.

"I know we're friends and everything,  but that was the dumbest thing that has ever come out of your mouth. If we go up there we all know we're going to die."

Kylie scowled and pushed Camilla out of her way.

"Zayn is probably up there in trouble. I'm going up there and I don't give a fuck who wants to come and who doesn't"

Kylie stomped up the stairs in search of the lost boy.

"I'm going with her" Normani followed behind.

Kylie followed the trail ans stopped when it led them into the very last room.

"Well go ahead, Ky. Open the door" Camilla whispered loudly from the back.

Kylie reluctantly reached for the door knob. She slowly twisted and pushed the door open.

The smell hot stronger as a huge gust of wind blew in their faces. Chance was the first to notice Zayn's body laying on the bed in a pool of blood..

"Zayn!" Chance ran over to him and tried to wake him up. "He's dead" He saw the red line running across his neck. "His t-throat" Chance quickly got up and walked over to the window.

All of then ran in the room to get a closer look. Normani immediately broke down crying. She touched his cold face and held his body close to hers. "How?" Normani turned with a finger pointed at Hailey.

"All of this started when you came here so it must've been you!" Normani lunged at Hailey ready to fight.

"I didn't even do it. I was with you the whole time" Reece held Normani away from Hailey.

"She didn't do anything. There's someone in here and they're crossing us off their list. One by one"

 One by one"